TDI
1998 NB TDI, 2006 Jetta TDI, 2014 Tiguan gas, , 2019 E Golf X2
I have the DSG service kit.
http://www.metalmanparts.com/product.sc?productId=490&categoryId=69

BEW glow plug harness
http://www.metalmanparts.com/product.sc?productId=491&categoryId=38

BRM EGR valve
http://www.metalmanparts.com/product.sc?productId=489&categoryId=1

I have a new deal on original VW parts. I can now offer better deals on parts that I don't have another source for that have to come from VW . It all depends on the item, but I should be able to do 10 to 20% off dealer list on most items. Email me with your needs. :)

Metal Man

Vendor
TDI
I am now offering the option of a Dayco timing belt with all ALH timing belt kits. There is NO EXTRA CHARGE for this belt. I have a VERY limited supply right now , but will be getting more soon.
If you would like like the Dayco belt you will have to send an email specifying that when you place your order.

scurvy

Good Ol' Boy
TDI
2006 Golf
Metal Man said:
I am now offering the option of a Dayco timing belt with all ALH timing belt kits
Nice to see the sooper-dooper deluxe TB available from more vendors!

Is this belt available from Dayco with the sooper-dooper PTFE liner for the BEW as well or currently just the ALH?

scurvy

Good Ol' Boy
TDI
2006 Golf
Metal Man said:
I only have the Dayco belt for the ALH motor.
I guess I meant to ask if Dayco had a PTFE-coated belt for the BEW engine - I could see there wasn't one listed for the BEW on your website.

Searching Dayco's site, it does appear to exist, p/n 95333. Any chance you'll carry these or have them as an option?

Thanks!

Metal Man

Vendor
TDI
I guess I should have said my supplier doesn't carry it. I could probably get them if I felt the demand was there.

OlyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Golf
BEW's are increasingly starting to hit the TB change-out milage.

Can't imagine that the demand won't increase...

Metal Man

Vendor
TDI
There is a demand for the stock belt which I have plenty of. I was questioning the demand for the Dayco belt for the PD.:)

robnitro

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI GLS silver
I see a thread for some other vendors that provide great service and would like to see one for metalmanparts. A year ago, one of my TT bushings was popping out of the lower control arm and I asked him how much for just one. He said he will send me one and I asked how much for shipping, and he said don't worry about it! I didn't feel it was the vendor's fault as the bushings were OEM, but was amazed at the response! Some vendors would make the person waste time and money shipping back the bad part, but metal man (sorry, I don't have your name) took my word for it, not treating me like I was trying to blame him for the fault!

Not to mention how fast the part arrived to cure my clunking! The bushing is working great, btw.

scurvy

Good Ol' Boy
TDI
2006 Golf
Metal Man said:
I was questioning the demand for the Dayco belt for the PD.
I just bought the Dayco 95333 belt from Rockauto after buying a 'deluxe' TB kit as no vendor sold both in a kit for the BEW.

I've had nothing but great prices & service from Metalman Parts in the past but would like to be able to get everything from one vendor going forward!

KCTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg
I concur with scurvy
I get everything I can from Dennis. Always the best prices and stands behind what he sells. He's even went out of his way to get me some body parts way cheaper than anyone else could/would. That's what I call great service.

topgut

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat TDI
Always good service

Metal Man always takes good care of me, my family, and friends.

Thanks

Metal Man

Vendor
TDI
Last edited:

vwjettadsl

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
TDI’s
Bump for a great seller, Dennis helped me out a few weeks back when I needed a BEW cam in a hurry for a customer. He was able to overnight me the last cam he had in stock so I could stay on schedule with my customer.

Cheers,
Ben

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Bump for a great seller. I go thru the 5 meter lengths of fuel line like water. Dennis found longer lengths so I don't have to order as often.........

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
I'm glad to see that prices have come down on the cams are other parts needed,

BUMP for a great vendor who gives great customer service.

michTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta and 2015 GSW MT
I always look to Metal Man first among the TDI vendors.....he almost always has the best SHIPPED price (and I like the fact that the shipping is already in the cost for most all items).....

Only look elsewhere if its something he doesn't carry.......

He ships it fast too......

Metal Man

Vendor
TDI
Thanks for your support. I can get just about everything, if it's not here I can get it in a few days.:D