A/C not cooling enough

x7th

TDI
Passat B6 2.0 TDI
Hi, i'm on vacation and my A/C is no longer cooling much: I can fell somewhat colder air but it becomes warmer and warmer.
I connected VCDS and see the following:
Refrigerant pressure: Starts at around 7.8 bar, goes up to 10-11 bar after a few minutes of use.
Evaporator temperature: started at 35C (it's HOT here x) and went down very slowly to 27C over about 30 minutes.
Outside temp: 35, filtered: 32.
If i switch from outlet blower to footwell blower I can see the footwell blower temp drop from 35 to about 32...
Compressor current actual has NO value?!
Specified is 0.82A. Compressor speed 900/min (was on parking lot idling for this test but noticed the problem while driving)
engine speed increase was "ON".

So to me, pressures look good? I mean the pressure increase is expected for a working compressor (off = equilibrium, on = good is 10.2 bar / 150 psi, right?)
Something is working because i feel a little bit colder air.
But why is the "Compressor Current (actual)" field empty? (group 002 first field)

Almost forgot, there are no error codes related to HVAC.
Waiting for a low pressure gauge via amazon.

Please help, my wife is very unhappy with me and i don't want to go to a local garage when i cannot speak the language and don't know where to go :(
Currently near Perpignan, France. Any recommendations for a VW repair shop?

Thank you for any help!

x7th

TDI
Passat B6 2.0 TDI
Just noticed, the compressor current actual field is empty, the specified field shows 0.82A. Anybody know what that may mean?
Also, radiator fan activation actual is 21% while spec is 46%. Does that mans something?