They can make that accommodation when you check in as long as there are double beds available in the building. There are a limited number of them on the concierge level.Booked. Reservations couldn't guarantee rooms with two double beds. I'd prefer that even if it means not being on the concierge floor.
*sigh* Then that makes Matt and I REALLY lame, and definitely not friends that matter. Unless a financial windfall in excess of 4k makes itself known to us in the next week, there's NO WAY we can make it. When we thought we were going to get our permit before Thanksgiving, we thought we MIGHT be able to make it. We even considered driving. But after looking at the forecasts (TOO MUCH SNOW) and our finances, it's simply not feasible. I mean today is the 9th, and we're still trying to get the money together for our rents for December...let alone January and the 2-3k on this trip airfare, rental car, breakfasts, etc included.The only friends who really matter will be in Detroit.
I might be able to make it out. I don't live to far away.
When you guys know for sure, please fill out the survey in the first post.A friend and fellow member said he should be able to make it out, but he won't know for sure until sooner.
Hey Chris,I filled out my survey a while ago. As long as IBW is going, I plan to tag along and provide running commentary.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk