99 TDI & 67 Microbus

Ann

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW
I got a digital camera last week and, of course, the first picture I have to take is of our VWs! I own the TDI and the bus belongs to my boyfriend (Mike). No snow in this part of Maine yet!

Enjoy!

------------------
1999 (A4) Jetta GL TDI
Atlantic Blue/Black

DezlDad

TDI
Jetta, 2000, Atlantic Blue Metallic
Beautiful car, looks just like mine. A real pain in the @ss to keep clean, huh? I wash mine every weekend and it seems to rain every weekend.

------------------
2000 Jetta GLS TDI
Atlantic Blue Metallic w/Beige
Stock CD-changer

S

SkyPup

Nice pics. Boy, that is a super clean '67 Bus, really nice! How did he keep it so clean though all those harsh winters with salt on the iced roads? And what is this - NO SNOW in Maine? Last Year all I remember is my friends complaining about the terrible ice storm that destroyed all the beautiful trees! Hopefully, you get a "White Christmas" at least! You must live on the coast or something? I lived down in Kittery for awhile back in the early '70's and have some good friends in Portsmouth, N.H. adjacent to there.

rgoetz

Veteran Member
TDI
None currently
Beautiful vehicles.
But this global warming is wrecking havoc on our skiing!

------------------
Rob
2000 Golf GLS TDI
2000 Passat GLS Variant 1.8T

Ann

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW
I used to wash my Jetta every weekend after I got it last April. It's too cold to do it now, I just wait and let the dealer do it at the regular service intervals.

We've only had the bus for a year or two. A gal from Texas was up in Maine and blew the engine. That's why it looks so good. (needs paint, though)

------------------
1999 (A4) Jetta GL TDI
Atlantic Blue/Black