8th Annual PNW BoraParts/Fixum GTG August 17, 2013

sqc001

TDI
2010 tdi cup
wrenching and tune?

Hi,

I have a rawtek dp to install, and want to do a malone flash. Would that be possible? Is there anyone with a vcds going to the event?

thanks,
A

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 2-door, 2k Silver. Red RTDI now gone but not forgotten!
Sure, do I need to get a quote, or are you having insurance do it?
Thanks!

Aaron,
I will pay out of pocket so a quote would be great. I assume this includes the rubber gasket that surrounds the glass?
Gee, a new rear window but no tint! (Put on the to-do list).
Thanks,
Bruce

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
I am looking forward to meeting the west coast contingent. there are many of you that I have been reading from but have never met.

I will be the one in the blue hawaiian shirt. easy to spot. I might also be interested in watching the Rawtek downpipe install if that gets going. (not volunteering to do it, but def willing to watch/learn) I havent seen any of the common rails yet with mods like that so looking forward to seeing what all is involved.

Aaron

O.C.TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI, 09' JSW TDI, 09' BMW 335d
Looks like Liv and I will make it up with 2 of the diesels.

It will be fun to see everyone again.

O.C.

michael.

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K, silver
I will be heading from Tacoma to PDX on Friday evening to stay with a friend of mine, then head over to Gresham Saturday morning.

See ya there.
michael.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Bruce,
We'll do that one for $225 too, which is a screaming deal on a rear glass....

BleachedBora

TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Forgot to mention, all glass is ordered clear except for the one request for the tint bar for PDiesoiler. Any other info let me know right away...

They have overstocked themselves on windows for our GTG, so any last minute stragglers we can add them, hopefully...

We also have a Maxima we're doing for the same rate. Windows start at 9, then we're roughly every hour on that. If we can have someone volunteer for a 9 and 10 slot, the rest we'll just fit them in as soon as we can...

Thanks!
-BB

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
front drivers seat cushion/foam for a 2003 GLS Jetta wagon mk4 cloth non heated?

my wagon drivers seat is completely flat on one side...

BleachedBora

TDI
They said it was an assembly. Rest assured it'll get put in correctly. My bro in law is the head trainer for safelite - not to toot his horn or put pressure on him ;).
-BB

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Looks like I'll be joining in for the fun-n-games... Look forward to Saturday!!

macdave

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle, 2003 Jetta Wagon, 2004 Jetta Wagon
looks like the original glass has a dark band so that is what I would want. I can get the p/n off of it if you like.

Forgot to mention, all glass is ordered clear except for the one request for the tint bar for PDiesoiler. Any other info let me know right away...

They have overstocked themselves on windows for our GTG, so any last minute stragglers we can add them, hopefully...

We also have a Maxima we're doing for the same rate. Windows start at 9, then we're roughly every hour on that. If we can have someone volunteer for a 9 and 10 slot, the rest we'll just fit them in as soon as we can...

Thanks!
-BB

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
I have had work done by a Safelite shop up here in Mt. Vernon before. Top of the notch work and craftsmanship. Thanks Aaron!

PDiesoiler

Veteran Member
PNW TDI Capital of the World; (ok maybe just the U
TDI
TDI-less

Thanks!
-BB

I can volunteer for the 10am spot. I'll try and be there by 9 if no one else ponies up, but 10 for sure.

BleachedBora

TDI
8-noonish (until parking lot fills up) - we'll have a go kart going. That's the early birds. I plan on being there 7:30/8. Anytime after that is fine. Most of the time people are in around 10-noon, but some like hanging out all day. It's up to you and your stamina.

Be adventurous and chat with everyone, that's the recipe for a good time. I do my best to keep anyone from hiding in a corner, that's never fun! Everyone is equally welcome, and we're always happy to see the women folk show up too. :)

So yes, to answer your question anytime after 8 is great!

I think we're needing some sides too so if anyone has something good they can whip up that'll make the day go a little more...smoothly!

-BB

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Magic ferry ...time

And what ferry are you catching to get there by 9?! :eek:
I will try an be there near 10 traffic permitting :)
Ha ha, I planned ahead! I am starting the journey tomorrow morning. Stopping off at IGFC Bow for some more MEAT, then on to Redmond. Matthew at Zahntech is going to re-charge my AC. Then hit the road for the four hour journey to Olympia for the overnight rest, on to the GTG the next morning early...7am should do it. Any of you folks wanna meet up along the way let me know where and when, I will try to be there!
Bru

bhutchins

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDiCup, 02Q built Sept 2010
I'm still coming, but I wont be bringing my car. I'm very dissapointed. The dealer has had the car 2 1/2 weeks so far to replace the tranny bearings (warranty)

BleachedBora

TDI
Dang! Sorry the car won't make it! Is the Passat alive?