6th Annual DETROIT AUTO SHOW GTG - NAIAS 2013

MyAvocation

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Passat SEL TSI
11th hour interest

VeeDub,
Is it too late to join-in the group ticket purchase? If so put me down for a pair. I'll be in Sterling Heights for the weekend for unrelated reasons and was planning a NAIAS visit. Can't believe it took until today to notice the GTG in your sig. :eek: It's a shame that I will not be able to attend the other activities, but look forward to finally meeting some members.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
VeeDub,
Is it too late to join-in the group ticket purchase? If so put me down for a pair. I'll be in Sterling Heights for the weekend for unrelated reasons and was planning a NAIAS visit. Can't believe it took until today to notice the GTG in your sig. :eek: It's a shame that I will not be able to attend the other activities, but look forward to finally meeting some members.
Absolutely! I'm not placing the ticket order until tomorrow.

I just added the GTG to my signature today... probably should have done it sooner! :eek:

Glad you're going to be able to join us. :cool:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
The list is growing... up to 37 now for auto show tickets. :cool:

Any other last-minute takers?

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Lawson, don't know if PeterV has filled out the survey but he's riding out with me. He'll want a ticket.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Cool... I have him covered on the list in the first post. :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
OK here it goes...

I'm order 36 auto show tickets at the group rate at a price of $8/each... cash is due to me @ the show.
There is one ticket for every person on the list in post #1 except for TSOL Jr because children's tickets are cheaper than group tickets.

No refunds! I will hunt you down if you don't show up. ;)

Meet at the Joe Louis statue between 9:15 and 9:30. We'll enter the show @ 9:30am.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Dinner reservations at Sidetrack confirmed for Friday night. Two tables of ten @ 8pm.

Attendance numbers are based on the event signup survey. If you didn't sign up, you may not have a seat! Be sure to sign up ASAP so I can increase the reservation if necessary! (that means you, car54!)

Kart 2 Kart is confirmed for Saturday evening from 3pm - 6:30pm. I think I'm going to call Jet's pizza unless anyone else has a better idea (Buddy's doesn't deliver - we can do it if someone wants to be the food runner). Food will be ordered based on the event signup survey... if you want food, make sure you sign up. (that means you, car54!)

Last edited:

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
Did the survey, just me now. Girldfriend has a baby shower (something along those lines anyway.....don't remember exactly haha)

IndigoBlueWagon

TDI
I just broke down and put the snows back on IBW. Boston looks good for the weekend, Detroit looks good, but upstate NY certainly does not. I guess we could go through PA but that's a crap shoot, too.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Did the survey, just me now. Girldfriend has a baby shower (something along those lines anyway.....don't remember exactly haha)
1 extra auto show ticket is available! Any takers?

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Just arrived at the hotel... going out for food with GeekDrew. :cool:

mlemorie

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta
This weekend just got rougher, I have a birthday party to attend friday night after work now lol. Im going to hate life on saturday morning I think. Looking forward to seeing everyone again though!

IndigoBlueWagon

TDI
Leaving in about a half-hour. Picking up PeterV in Westboro and we're on our way!

BlueCTTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Golf GLS (PD) - Indigo Blue
aaand I'm off! Will probably end up going straight to the restaurant by the time I get there. See y'all then..

~M