5HP19FL GMR

5industries

TDI
BHW
I just finished comparing the 5hp19fl. After comparing the gasser 5hp to the GMR there isnt a way to directly swap the gasser in but they do share A LOT of parts. I will leave it at that because I don't really have the time to go into all of it right now. I would gladly share information if someone wants to contact me and maybe in the future I will go into it part by part for other users here to refer to.

There were a few weird things that are worth noting that I will go into incase you're planning on order parts it could potentially save some headaches.

In the 5hp19fl spare parts catalog there are assembly part numbers meaning it groups a few parts together and you can order them as an assembly. The issue I found was when I compared the isolated piecemeal GMR parts to the assembly the 5hp19fl spare parts catalog contained there were errors. Basically what I'm trying to say is some of the assembly part number on the GMR parts list and the part numbers on the 5hp19fl spare parts catalog are the same but are actually supposed to contain different parts. Maybe this is why rebuilt GMR trans have a shorter life span.

These are the assembly part number to be aware of.

These assemblies share the same parts but have different part numbers.
The GMR catalog lists the intermediate plate assembly as part#1060.210.054
The 5hp19fl catalog lists the same kit as part#1060.210.032

This assembly shares the same part# 1060.270.082 across both catalogs but the A cylinder part#1060.298.021 for the GMR is different. If you have a GMR and you order that assembly you will receive the wrong cylinder.

This assembly shares the same part# 1060.273.035 across both catalogs but the free wheel gear part#1060.273.034 for the GMR is different. If you have a GMR and order that assembly you will receive the wrong free wheel gear.

This assembly shares the same part#1060.273.032 across both catalogs but if you are building a GMR and order this kit you will receive the wrong O ring part#0301.302.059

Last edited:

Yetii

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 TDi Passat
I just finished comparing the 5hp19fl. After comparing the gasser 5hp to the GMR there isnt a way to directly swap the gasser in but they do share A LOT of parts. I will leave it at that because I don't really have the time to go into all of it right now. I would gladly share information if someone wants to contact me and maybe in the future I will go into it part by part for other users here to refer to.

There were a few weird things that are worth noting that I will go into incase you're planning on order parts it could potentially save some headaches.

In the 5hp19fl spare parts catalog there are assembly part numbers meaning it groups a few parts together and you can order them as an assembly. The issue I found was when I compared the isolated piecemeal GMR parts to the assembly the 5hp19fl spare parts catalog contained there were errors. Basically what I'm trying to say is some of the assembly part number on the GMR parts list and the part numbers on the 5hp19fl spare parts catalog are the same but are actually supposed to contain different parts. Maybe this is why rebuilt GMR trans have a shorter life span.

These are the assembly part number to be aware of.

These assemblies share the same parts but have different part numbers.
The GMR catalog lists the intermediate plate assembly as part#1060.210.054
The 5hp19fl catalog lists the same kit as part#1060.210.032

This assembly shares the same part# 1060.270.082 across both catalogs but the A cylinder part#1060.298.021 for the GMR is different. If you have a GMR and you order that assembly you will receive the wrong cylinder.

This assembly shares the same part# 1060.273.035 across both catalogs but the free wheel gear part#1060.273.034 for the GMR is different. If you have a GMR and order that assembly you will receive the wrong free wheel gear.

This assembly shares the same part#1060.273.032 across both catalogs but if you are building a GMR and order this kit you will receive the wrong O ring part#0301.302.059
Good research. Imagine this is the reason why these transmissions never rebuilt well… I’d be astonished if no one ever looked into this.

Where did you find the GMR catalog? Seems like you were having trouble before finding one. Maybe no one else went through the extent to try to obtain one before? Who knows.

5industries

TDI
BHW
Good research. Imagine this is the reason why these transmissions never rebuilt well… I’d be astonished if no one ever looked into this.

Where did you find the GMR catalog? Seems like you were having trouble before finding one. Maybe no one else went through the extent to try to obtain one before? Who knows.
A ZF vendor here in CA emailed it to me

5industries

TDI
BHW
Erikssons is super busy and getting him to respond to an email is difficult but he has answered the phone everytime I've called.

I didnt directly ask Tiger about the proper catalog but I did ask Josh a builder at Tiger some questions directly on a YouTube video he posted about the GMR.

Update about my build. I was able to further inspect the rust damage and it isn't as bad as I originally thought but there was other damage that appeared to be from debris being spun around different sections of the transmission. I wasn't able to find anything inside that would have caused that type of damage so I suspect it had been rebuilt and the debris was removed. That would explain why the inside of the transmission was so clean unfortunately for me the builder didn't do it properly.

I'm going to be sending a large parts list to Erikssone and hopefully he can properly fulfill it and I can rebuild this GMR myself.

MEgearhead

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5, 4L, 4G
If you do rebuild it, you might consider putting together an air test plate. I have rebuilt many domestic slushboxes to include some of the more complicated transverse FWD's. I have never rebuilt a ZF. However it is my understanding from the research I did when I was contemplating rebuilding mine that leakage from wear in the pressure regulator valve bore causes a significant number of second order failures. This correlates well with OH's opinion that regular maintenance extends the life of these.

It is unlikely you will be able to detect this wear by visual inspection alone. The valve spools are hard anodized aluminum, but the valve body bore is just plain aluminum. As a result the wear will be mostly in the valve body bore where it is all but impossible to see. Note: this is not specific to this model of transmission. Valve body bore wear is a common issue with nearly all modern hydraulic autos. The days of steel valves in cast iron bodies are long past.

If you are not familiar with air testing of hydraulic auto transmission valve bodies, look up Sonnax on the web.

Since you have the transmission apart, I highly recommend that you do a proper auto trans diagnosis looking at every part prior to ordering anything. I'm not meaning to get a good parts list together. The goal is to find a defect that correlates with the symptoms so you have some confidence in success. My trans also lost reverse, but in a very bizarre way. It would engage at idle, but with even the slightest application of power it would go into freewheel. On the same slight incline it could idle up, any power and it would roll forward. You could actually feel and hear the engine unload. I suspected a hydraulic issue, so I removed the valve body cleaned it, and examined every valve/bore with emphasis on those that should affect R. I could find nothing. The next possible cause in my opinion would be a sprag/roller clutch issue. Since that requires total disassembly of the transmission, with the cost of parts approaching the cost of a swap I gave up. I could not find a hydraulic chart for this model, and was reluctant to attempt a diagnosis and rebuild without it.

Hydraulic autos don't usually fail due to wear of consumable parts. I have rebuilt units with 150k miles where the clutches are as good as new. If a clutch fails, there's a hydraulic problem. Replacing the clutches without fixing the root cause only guarantees reoccurrence.

I understand your desire to rebuild it. I enjoy rebuilding hydraulic automatics, especially the older purely mechanical ones. If you do I am very interested in how it goes. If you need a GMR specific hard part and don't mind used, send me a PM. The boat anchor is still sitting there.

Yetii

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 TDi Passat
Erikssons is super busy and getting him to respond to an email is difficult but he has answered the phone everytime I've called.

I didnt directly ask Tiger about the proper catalog but I did ask Josh a builder at Tiger some questions directly on a YouTube video he posted about the GMR.

Update about my build. I was able to further inspect the rust damage and it isn't as bad as I originally thought but there was other damage that appeared to be from debris being spun around different sections of the transmission. I wasn't able to find anything inside that would have caused that type of damage so I suspect it had been rebuilt and the debris was removed. That would explain why the inside of the transmission was so clean unfortunately for me the builder didn't do it properly.

I'm going to be sending a large parts list to Erikssone and hopefully he can properly fulfill it and I can rebuild this GMR myself.
Like I originally said, I wasn’t trynna discourage you on the rebuild. Just to inform you on what I’ve learned and read. Im no mechanic and a tranny rebuild may have been beyond my scope of skill and tools I have. Granted Doing this manual swap, and everything else, I’ve had to purchase some tools and been quite impressed on my skills. I hope you have great success. Will be awesome to see the progress and see the car running again. Good luck!!!

afarfalla

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat sedan and 05 wagen
if you continue with this car you will have put $10,000 into it in no time, I know I've done it twice but no more, hybrid for me, 55mpg

Yetii

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 TDi Passat
if you continue with this car you will have put $10,000 into it in no time, I know I've done it twice but no more, hybrid for me, 55mpg
Giving up on the clean wagon search?

I’m a little over 4k in so far, including purchase price of the car. Parts are relatively cheap imo. Cheaper than my 335i or the jeep I owned. I get it may not be as cheap as a civic but you’re also not putting Chinese parts on your VW, at least I would hope not!

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Heck, I started out with nearly $29k in mine.... but 18 years and 242k miles later, it is still kicking... still looks good, too. Just wrapped its wheels in a new set of Michelins. :D

igiveup

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat, 2009 Jetta
There was a really good instructional video on one of the BMW websites, I think E46 Fanatics. this Australian guy did a full tear down of a 5hp19 transmission. Essentially the same unit as in our Passats just with a rear wheel drive output instead of the differential build right into it.
I used it many times. Damned if I can't find it now. He also did one for the valve body.

edit- found it.

5industries

TDI
BHW
If you do rebuild it, you might consider putting together an air test plate. I have rebuilt many domestic slushboxes to include some of the more complicated transverse FWD's. I have never rebuilt a ZF. However it is my understanding from the research I did when I was contemplating rebuilding mine that leakage from wear in the pressure regulator valve bore causes a significant number of second order failures. This correlates well with OH's opinion that regular maintenance extends the life of these.

It is unlikely you will be able to detect this wear by visual inspection alone. The valve spools are hard anodized aluminum, but the valve body bore is just plain aluminum. As a result the wear will be mostly in the valve body bore where it is all but impossible to see. Note: this is not specific to this model of transmission. Valve body bore wear is a common issue with nearly all modern hydraulic autos. The days of steel valves in cast iron bodies are long past.

If you are not familiar with air testing of hydraulic auto transmission valve bodies, look up Sonnax on the web.

Since you have the transmission apart, I highly recommend that you do a proper auto trans diagnosis looking at every part prior to ordering anything. I'm not meaning to get a good parts list together. The goal is to find a defect that correlates with the symptoms so you have some confidence in success. My trans also lost reverse, but in a very bizarre way. It would engage at idle, but with even the slightest application of power it would go into freewheel. On the same slight incline it could idle up, any power and it would roll forward. You could actually feel and hear the engine unload. I suspected a hydraulic issue, so I removed the valve body cleaned it, and examined every valve/bore with emphasis on those that should affect R. I could find nothing. The next possible cause in my opinion would be a sprag/roller clutch issue. Since that requires total disassembly of the transmission, with the cost of parts approaching the cost of a swap I gave up. I could not find a hydraulic chart for this model, and was reluctant to attempt a diagnosis and rebuild without it.

Hydraulic autos don't usually fail due to wear of consumable parts. I have rebuilt units with 150k miles where the clutches are as good as new. If a clutch fails, there's a hydraulic problem. Replacing the clutches without fixing the root cause only guarantees reoccurrence.

I understand your desire to rebuild it. I enjoy rebuilding hydraulic automatics, especially the older purely mechanical ones. If you do I am very interested in how it goes. If you need a GMR specific hard part and don't mind used, send me a PM. The boat anchor is still sitting there.
Thanks for the advice. I did actually air check everything and also installed the TransGo upgraded pressure regulator valve. I think I might put in a brand new valve body eventually.

The problem I'm having is the previous rebuilder replaced some of the parts with the wrong components from other 5hp19 models and having to hunt down the proper parts is time consuming. Like I mentioned in prior posts I had a feeling that issue contributes to the success rate of a rebuilt GMR. There are so many variations that people either by mistake install incorrect parts or intentionally installed wrong parts.

I'm a little more then $1000 into the rebuild but I still need to purchase a replacement A drum (1060-298-021) because the incorrect one was installed prior.

Last edited:

bbob203

Veteran Member
TDI
b5.5v
Roughly speaking the 1.8 5hp19fl uses it’s own set of less robust parts internally. The GMR appears to have many parts In Common with the more internally robust w8 and V6 iterations of these trannys.

5industries

TDI
BHW
The transmission worked flawlessly for about 2000 miles but recently I've been trying to chase down a torque converter lockup issue, I've been getting a P0741 on VCDS but thats the only fault code. I know it's an electronic issue because when solenoid 4 is activated the TC locks and doesn't slip at all. What I need to find out is what parameters the computer needs to see before it triggers solenoid 4, once I figure that out I can go through them to see which one is intermittently not providing the signal it needs to see before trigger solenoid 4. From what I read in a technical manual is for solenoid 4 to be triggered the transmission must be in 3rd gear or higher and get the appropriate throttle position and vehicle speed. I'm not sure if those are the only signals it need to trigger tc lockup but thats probably the best place to start. If anyone knows the best way to determine if TPS is working properly or if vehicle speed sensor is working properly it would be much appreciated.

I was also having an issue with the comprehensive monitor readiness. I was getting faults from the mass airflow sensor implausible parameters and egr excessive flow fault. Ive since replaced the MAF and haven't seen any faults from engine but I think the faults I'm getting from the trans is stopping the comprehensive monitor from passing.

Last edited:

5industries

TDI
BHW
Scan from MAF and EGR faults before the new MAF was installed
Code:
Friday,19,August,2022,04:49:34:12755
VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64
VCDS Version: 22.3.1.4 (x64)  HEX-V2 CB: 0.4615.4
Data version: 20220407 DS337.0
www.Ross-Tech.com

VIN: WVWVE63B14E306527   License Plate:
Mileage: 211970km-131712mi   Repair Order:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chassis Type: 3B (3B - VW Passat B5 (1997 > 2005))
Scan: 01 02 03 08 15 16 17 19 35 36 37 46 47 55 56 57 58 75 76 77

VIN: WVWVE63B14E306527   Mileage: 211970km-131712miles
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 01: Engine        Labels: 038-906-016-BHW.lbl
   Part No SW: 038 997 016 T    HW: 028 101 143 3
   Component: R4 2,0L EDC G000AG  0314
   Revision: 12345678    Serial number: VWZ7Z0D9465069
   Coding: 0150034
   Shop #: WSC 06414 444 04961
   VCID: 2F3B1ED2BB0E5143665-5160
   VINID: 9E69E65460D20445430061421C02111EA0

3 Faults Found:
16485 - Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70)
            P0101 - 000 - Implausible Signal
             Freeze Frame:
                    RPM: 2100 /min
                    Torque: 0.0 Nm
                    Speed: 115.0 km/h
                    Temperature: 34.2°C
                    (no units): 0.0
                    (no units): 2.59
                    Temperature: 86.4°C

16786 - EGR System
            P0402 - 000 - Excessive Flow
             Freeze Frame:
                    RPM: 1428 /min
                    Torque: 36.0 Nm
                    Speed: 79.0 km/h
                    Load: 10.6 %
                    Duty Cycle: 100.6 %
                    Mass Air / Rev.: 200.0 mg/str
                    Mass Air / Rev.: 5.0 mg/str

17056 - Cylinder 2 Glow Plug Circuit (Q11)
            P0672 - 000 - Electrical Fault
             Freeze Frame:
                    RPM: 1302 /min
                    Torque: 66.0 Nm
                    Speed: 0.0 km/h
                    Load: 13.7 %
                    Voltage: 13.76 V
                    Bin. Bits: 00001000
                    Temperature: 84.6°C
                    Bin. Bits: 11111111

Readiness: 0 0 1 1 1

Address 02: Auto Trans        Labels: 01V-927-156.lbl
   Part No: 3B0 927 156 AP
   Component: AG5 01V 2.0lPD  USA 1213
   Coding: 0001104
   Shop #: WSC 05311 000 00000
   VCID: 74B1D1BE12A8329BDB7-5160

No fault code found.

Address 03: ABS Brakes        Labels: 4B0-614-517.lbl
   Part No: 4B0 614 517 G
   Component: ABS/ESP front       3428
   Coding: 04257
   Shop #: WSC 05311
   VCID: 2517FCFAECF21B139C9-51F2

No fault code found.

Address 15: Airbags        Labels: 6Q0-909-605-VW5.lbl
   Part No: 1C0 909 605 C
   Component: 09 AIRBAG VW61 04   0003
   Coding: 12345
   VCID: 2411E1FEE7C8E21B8B7-513C

No fault code found.

Address 17: Instruments        Labels: 3B0-920-xx5-17.lbl
   Part No: 3B0 920 929 C
   Component: KOMBI+WEGFAHRSP VDO V04
   Coding: 15235
   Shop #: WSC 00000
   VCID: 270BF6F296FE0903AE5-513C
   WVWVE63B14E306527     VWZ7Z0D9465069

No fault code found.

Address 19: CAN Gateway        Labels: 6N0-909-901-19.clb
   Part No: 6N0 909 901
   Component: Gateway K<->CAN    0001
   Coding: 00006
   VCID: 70B9DDAE63B00EBB3FF-513C

No fault code found.

Address 46: Central Conv.        Labels: 1C0-959-799.lbl
   Part No: 1C0 959 799 C
   Component: 80 Komfortgerát HLO 0003
   Coding: 00258
   VCID: 372B26B2465E99833E5-4B1E

Subsystem 1 - Part No: 1C1959801
   Component: 80 Tõrsteuer.FS KLO 0202

Subsystem 2 - Part No: 1C1959802
   Component: 80 Tõrsteuer.BF KLO 0202

Subsystem 3 - Part No: 1C0959811
   Component: 80 Tõrsteuer.HL KLO 0202

Subsystem 4 - Part No: 1C0959812
   Component: 80 Tõrsteuer.HR KLO 0202

1 Fault Found:
00955 - Key 1
            09-00 - Adaptation Limit Surpassed

Address 56: Radio        Labels: 3B7-035-1xx-56.lbl
   Part No: 3B7 035 180 G
   Component:    Radio PM6        0016
   Coding: 00031

No fault code found.

End----------(Elapsed Time: 04:28, VBatt start/end: 12.7V/12.5V)-----------

Last edited:

5industries

TDI
BHW
Here is the scan today with the TC lockup fault. This scan is after I replaced the MAF.
Code:
Tuesday,23,August,2022,14:39:21:12755
VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64
VCDS Version: 22.3.1.4 (x64)  HEX-V2 CB: 0.4615.4
Data version: 20220407 DS337.0
www.Ross-Tech.com

VIN: WVWVE63B14E306527   License Plate:
Mileage: 212390km-131973mi   Repair Order:

Chassis Type: 3B (3B - VW Passat B5 (1997 > 2005))
Scan: 01 02 03 08 15 16 17 19 35 36 37 46 47 55 56 57 58 75 76 77

VIN: WVWVE63B14E306527   Mileage: 212390km-131973miles
Address 01: Engine        Labels: 038-906-016-BHW.lbl
   Part No SW: 038 997 016 T    HW: 028 101 143 3
   Component: R4 2,0L EDC G000AG  0314 
   Revision: 12345678    Serial number: VWZ7Z0D9465069
   Coding: 0150034
   Shop #: WSC 06414 444 04961
   VCID: 2F3B1ED2BB0E5143665-5160
   VINID: 9E69E65460D20445430061421C02111EA0

No fault code found.
Readiness: 0 0 1 0 0

Address 02: Auto Trans        Labels: 01V-927-156.lbl
   Part No: 3B0 927 156 AP
   Component: AG5 01V 2.0lPD  USA 1213 
   Coding: 0001104
   Shop #: WSC 05311 000 00000
   VCID: 74B1D1BE12A8329BDB7-5160

1 Fault Found:
17125 - Torque Converter Clutch
            P0741 - 003 - Stuck OFF / No Power being transferred - Intermittent

Address 03: ABS Brakes        Labels: 4B0-614-517.lbl
   Part No: 4B0 614 517 G
   Component: ABS/ESP front       3428 
   Coding: 04257
   VCID: 2517FCFAECF21B139C9-51F2

No fault code found.

Address 15: Airbags        Labels: 6Q0-909-605-VW5.lbl
   Part No: 1C0 909 605 C
   Component: 09 AIRBAG VW61 04   0003 
   Coding: 12345

No fault code found.

Address 17: Instruments        Labels: 3B0-920-xx5-17.lbl
   Part No: 3B0 920 929 C
   Component: KOMBI+WEGFAHRSP VDO V04 
   Coding: 15235
   Shop #: WSC 00000 
   VCID: 270BF6F296FE0903AE5-513C
   WVWVE63B14E306527     VWZ7Z0D9465069

No fault code found.

Address 19: CAN Gateway        Labels: 6N0-909-901-19.clb
   Part No: 6N0 909 901
   Component: Gateway K<->CAN    0001 
   Coding: 00006
   VCID: 70B9DDAE63B00EBB3FF-513C

No fault code found.

Address 46: Central Conv.        Labels: 1C0-959-799.lbl
   Part No: 1C0 959 799 C
   Component: 80 Komfortgerát HLO 0003 
   Coding: 00258
   VCID: 372B26B2465E99833E5-4B1E

Subsystem 1 - Part No: 1C1959801
   Component: 80 Tõrsteuer.FS KLO 0202 

Subsystem 2 - Part No: 1C1959802
   Component: 80 Tõrsteuer.BF KLO 0202 

Subsystem 3 - Part No: 1C0959811
   Component: 80 Tõrsteuer.HL KLO 0202 

Subsystem 4 - Part No: 1C0959812
   Component: 80 Tõrsteuer.HR KLO 0202 

1 Fault Found:
00955 - Key 1
            09-10 - Adaptation Limit Surpassed - Intermittent

Address 56: Radio        Labels: 3B7-035-1xx-56.lbl
   Part No: 3B7 035 180 G
   Component:    Radio PM6        0016 
   Coding: 00031

1 Fault Found:
00856 - Radio Antenna
            36-00 - Open Circuit

End----------(Elapsed Time: 04:36, VBatt start/end: 13.3V/13.7V)-----------

5industries

TDI
BHW
here is a log right after I replaced the MAF
Code:
Sunday,21,August,2022,13:00:27:12755-VCID:2F3B1ED2BB0E5143665-5160,VCDS Version: Release 22.3.1 (x64),Data version: 20220407 DS337.0
038 997 016 T,,R4 2.0L EDC G000AG  0314,

,Group A:,'003,,,,Group B:, Not Running,,,,Group C:, Not Running
,,Engine Speed,Mass Air Flow,Mass Air Flow,EGR,,,,,,,,,,
,TIME,(G28),(specified),(actual),Duty Cycle,TIME,,,,,TIME,,,,
Marker,STAMP, /min, mg/str, mg/str, %,STAMP,,,,,STAMP,,,,

5industries

TDI
BHW
just tested TPS
Code:
Tuesday,23,August,2022,16:29:12:12755-VCID:2F3B1ED2BB0E5143665-5160,VCDS Version: Release 22.3.1 (x64),Data version: 20220407 DS337.0
038 997 016 T,,R4 2.0L EDC G000AG  0314,

,Group A:,'028,,,,Group B:, Not Running,,,,Group C:, Not Running
,,Voltage, ,Bin. Bits,Load,,,,,,,,,,
,TIME,,,,,TIME,,,,,TIME,,,,
Marker,STAMP, V,,, %,STAMP,,,,,STAMP,,,,
,0.01,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,0.27,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,0.54,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,0.80,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,1.07,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,1.35,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,1.62,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,1.89,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,2.15,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,2.42,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,2.69,0.532, , 0 01  0,0.8,,,,,,,,,,
,2.96,0.608, , 0 01  0,3.5,,,,,,,,,,
,3.22,0.684, , 0 01  0,4.7,,,,,,,,,,
,3.48,0.760, , 0 00  0,6.7,,,,,,,,,,
,3.75,0.760, , 0 00  0,8.2,,,,,,,,,,
,4.01,0.836, , 0 00  0,10.2,,,,,,,,,,
,4.28,0.912, , 0 00  0,11.8,,,,,,,,,,
,4.55,0.988, , 0 00  0,12.9,,,,,,,,,,
,4.82,0.988, , 0 00  0,14.1,,,,,,,,,,
,5.08,1.064, , 0 00  0,16.1,,,,,,,,,,
,5.35,1.140, , 0 00  0,17.3,,,,,,,,,,
,5.62,1.140, , 0 00  0,18.0,,,,,,,,,,
,5.88,1.216, , 0 00  0,19.6,,,,,,,,,,
,6.16,1.216, , 0 00  0,20.4,,,,,,,,,,
,6.43,1.292, , 0 00  0,21.2,,,,,,,,,,
,6.70,1.292, , 0 00  0,23.1,,,,,,,,,,
,6.97,1.368, , 0 00  0,23.9,,,,,,,,,,
,7.24,1.368, , 0 00  0,25.1,,,,,,,,,,
,7.50,1.444, , 0 00  0,26.7,,,,,,,,,,
,7.77,1.520, , 0 00  0,28.6,,,,,,,,,,
,8.03,1.520, , 0 00  0,29.4,,,,,,,,,,
,8.30,1.596, , 0 00  0,29.8,,,,,,,,,,
,8.57,1.596, , 0 00  0,30.6,,,,,,,,,,
,8.84,1.672, , 0 00  0,31.8,,,,,,,,,,
,9.10,1.672, , 0 00  0,32.9,,,,,,,,,,
,9.37,1.672, , 0 00  0,33.7,,,,,,,,,,
,9.64,1.748, , 0 00  0,34.5,,,,,,,,,,
,9.91,1.748, , 0 00  0,34.9,,,,,,,,,,
,10.17,1.748, , 0 00  0,36.1,,,,,,,,,,
,10.44,1.824, , 0 00  0,36.9,,,,,,,,,,
,10.70,1.824, , 0 00  0,37.6,,,,,,,,,,
,10.97,1.900, , 0 00  0,38.4,,,,,,,,,,
,11.24,1.900, , 0 00  0,39.2,,,,,,,,,,
,11.50,1.900, , 0 00  0,39.6,,,,,,,,,,
,11.76,1.976, , 0 00  0,40.8,,,,,,,,,,
,12.03,1.976, , 0 00  0,41.6,,,,,,,,,,
,12.30,2.052, , 0 00  0,42.7,,,,,,,,,,
,12.56,2.052, , 0 00  0,43.5,,,,,,,,,,
,12.83,2.128, , 0 00  0,44.7,,,,,,,,,,
,13.10,2.128, , 0 00  0,45.5,,,,,,,,,,
,13.39,2.128, , 0 00  0,46.7,,,,,,,,,,
,13.65,2.204, , 0 00  0,47.1,,,,,,,,,,
,13.92,2.204, , 0 00  0,48.6,,,,,,,,,,
,14.18,2.356, , 0 00  0,51.8,,,,,,,,,,
,14.46,2.356, , 0 00  0,52.9,,,,,,,,,,
,14.72,2.432, , 0 00  0,54.1,,,,,,,,,,
,14.99,2.508, , 0 00  0,56.1,,,,,,,,,,
,15.26,2.584, , 0 00  0,58.0,,,,,,,,,,
,15.52,2.584, , 0 00  0,59.6,,,,,,,,,,
,15.78,2.660, , 0 00  0,61.2,,,,,,,,,,
,16.05,2.736, , 0 00  0,63.5,,,,,,,,,,
,16.34,2.812, , 0 00  0,65.1,,,,,,,,,,
,16.62,2.888, , 0 00  0,66.7,,,,,,,,,,
,16.90,2.888, , 0 00  0,67.5,,,,,,,,,,
,17.17,2.964, , 0 00  0,68.2,,,,,,,,,,
,17.44,3.040, , 0 00  0,70.6,,,,,,,,,,
,17.70,3.116, , 0 00  0,72.5,,,,,,,,,,
,17.97,3.192, , 0 00  0,75.3,,,,,,,,,,
,18.24,3.268, , 0 00  0,76.9,,,,,,,,,,
,18.50,3.344, , 0 00  0,79.2,,,,,,,,,,
,18.77,3.420, , 0 00  0,82.4,,,,,,,,,,
,19.03,3.496, , 0 00  0,84.7,,,,,,,,,,
,19.30,3.648, , 0 00  0,87.5,,,,,,,,,,
,19.57,3.724, , 0 00  0,91.4,,,,,,,,,,
,19.85,3.876, , 0 00  0,94.9,,,,,,,,,,
,20.13,3.952, , 0 00  0,96.1,,,,,,,,,,
,20.41,3.952, , 0 00  0,97.6,,,,,,,,,,
,20.67,4.028, , 0 00  0,99.2,,,,,,,,,,
,20.94,4.180, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,21.20,4.256, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,21.47,4.332, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,21.74,4.332, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,22.01,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,22.29,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,22.56,4.484, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,22.83,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,23.09,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,23.36,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,23.63,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,23.92,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,24.19,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,24.45,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,24.71,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,24.98,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,25.25,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,25.52,4.484, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,25.79,4.484, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,26.05,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,26.32,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,26.58,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,26.87,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,27.14,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,27.40,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,27.67,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,27.94,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,28.20,4.332, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,28.47,4.332, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,28.74,4.256, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,29.01,4.256, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,29.28,4.332, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,29.55,4.332, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,29.81,4.408, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,30.08,4.484, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,30.35,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,30.62,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,30.88,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,31.15,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,31.42,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,31.68,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,31.95,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,32.22,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,32.49,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,32.75,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,33.02,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,33.29,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,33.57,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,33.85,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,34.12,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,34.39,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,34.65,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,34.93,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,35.19,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,35.46,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,35.71,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,35.98,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,36.25,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,36.51,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,36.78,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,37.05,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,37.32,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,37.58,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,37.85,4.636, , 0 10  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,38.12,4.636, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,38.38,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,38.65,4.560, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,38.93,4.256, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,39.21,4.180, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,39.47,4.104, , 0 00  0,100.0,,,,,,,,,,
,39.73,4.028, , 0 00  0,98.0,,,,,,,,,,
,40.00,3.952, , 0 00  0,96.9,,,,,,,,,,
,40.27,3.876, , 0 00  0,95.3,,,,,,,,,,
,40.54,3.876, , 0 00  0,94.1,,,,,,,,,,
,40.80,3.800, , 0 00  0,92.9,,,,,,,,,,
,41.07,3.800, , 0 00  0,92.2,,,,,,,,,,
,41.34,3.800, , 0 00  0,91.4,,,,,,,,,,
,41.62,3.724, , 0 00  0,90.2,,,,,,,,,,
,41.88,3.648, , 0 00  0,88.6,,,,,,,,,,
,42.15,3.648, , 0 00  0,87.1,,,,,,,,,,
,42.42,3.572, , 0 00  0,85.9,,,,,,,,,,
,42.68,3.496, , 0 00  0,84.7,,,,,,,,,,
,42.96,3.496, , 0 00  0,83.1,,,,,,,,,,
,43.22,3.344, , 0 00  0,80.4,,,,,,,,,,
,43.49,3.344, , 0 00  0,78.8,,,,,,,,,,
,43.76,3.268, , 0 00  0,77.3,,,,,,,,,,
,44.04,3.192, , 0 00  0,76.1,,,,,,,,,,
,44.33,3.192, , 0 00  0,74.5,,,,,,,,,,
,44.59,3.116, , 0 00  0,72.5,,,,,,,,,,
,44.86,3.040, , 0 00  0,70.6,,,,,,,,,,
,45.13,2.964, , 0 00  0,68.6,,,,,,,,,,
,45.39,2.888, , 0 00  0,67.1,,,,,,,,,,
,45.66,2.812, , 0 00  0,65.1,,,,,,,,,,
,45.92,2.736, , 0 00  0,63.1,,,,,,,,,,
,46.19,2.660, , 0 00  0,61.2,,,,,,,,,,
,46.46,2.432, , 0 00  0,54.5,,,,,,,,,,
,46.72,2.052, , 0 00  0,43.1,,,,,,,,,,
,46.99,1.900, , 0 00  0,38.4,,,,,,,,,,
,47.26,1.520, , 0 00  0,28.6,,,,,,,,,,
,47.54,1.292, , 0 00  0,22.4,,,,,,,,,,
,47.81,0.836, , 0 00  0,9.0,,,,,,,,,,
,48.08,0.532, , 0 01  0,2.4,,,,,,,,,,
,48.35,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,48.61,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,48.88,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,49.14,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,49.42,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,49.68,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,
,49.95,0.304, , 0 01  0,0.0,,,,,,,,,,

MEgearhead

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5, 4L, 4G
I've been getting a P0741 on VCDS but thats the only fault code. I know it's an electronic issue because when solenoid 4 is activated the TC locks and doesn't slip at all.
That's likely the dreaded TC internal seal failure code. Been there done that have the t-shirt, and now the 5-speed. The TC clutch is not only on/off; it's also modulated. What typically happens is that when the TCM is modulating the clutch, the slippage doesn't match what is expected and the TCM locks it out and sets that code. I went back into my logs and sure enough that is the code.

You can log group 1, fields 0-3 and group 7, fields 1-3. Clear the code so it will try again. Drive it until it sets the code and have someone hit marker. Go back through the log and just before the marker you will see g7f2 showing Torq.Conv.Reg, and g7f1 ramping up then down approx. from 0.5 to 0.8 back to 0.5. This usually happens at part throttle cruise around 1500 to 2000 rpm. Then g7f2 showing TC Open, and g7f1 staying less than 0.1 for the rest of the log. That's because it locked the TCC out. If you want to go crazy scanning through the log, you can find a few similar situations before that one, but they are harder to find as it doesn't lock it out. It seems it tries a few times before it sets the code.

You need a new torque converter. I'm assuming you put a reman in it when you rebuilt the trans. I have not heard very good reports of transtar remans in this unit.

5industries

TDI
BHW
Going up hill in fifth at highway speeds its been going Open and most of the time locks back up after the grade but rarely it will not lock up unless I lift off the throttle. I hope your wrong but now after reading your post you are most likely correct.

RECON is the company that remanufactured the converter and the supplier was Transtar. I already warrantied this converter once after the trans rebuild because the first one I put in had one of the fins separate from the turbine on first start up.

Last edited:

5industries

TDI
BHW
Does anyone know if that trans fault code would prevent the comprehensive monitor from going ready or is it only engine codes that will reset the drive cycle counter?

5industries

TDI
BHW
I've been watching all the solenoids while I drive ever since I did the rebuild just to monitor the rebuild and I haven't noticed the TCM trying to push the voltage to valve 4 and it not locking the TC, it seems to lock when valve 4 receives the voltage. Thats why I think it's something electrical because I seem to get lock when the TCM tells it to lock. I did some logs today and I will try and look deeper and see if there is any instances where it increases the voltage but doesn't lock.

Last edited:

MEgearhead

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5, 4L, 4G
It's not locked or unlocked where the issue is. It's when the computer is modulating the clutch. At part throttle the clutch is modulated (aka intentionally slipped). It's designed to do do that. What happens is that because of a leak internally in the TC the slippage measured does not agree with what the computer expects for the command to the solenoid. (it's not an on/off solenoid it's more like a PWM pressure control solenoid.) After that happens a few times the torque converter clutch control is locked out and it remains open. It will get worse and worse over time.

5industries

TDI
BHW
Code:
Wednesday,24,August,2022,03:59:08:12755-VCID:74B1D1BE12A8329BDB7-5160,VCDS Version: Release 22.3.1 (x64),Data version: 20220407 DS337.0
3B0 927 156 AP,,AG5 01V 2.0lPD  USA 1213,

,Group A:,'001,,,,Group B:,'007,,,,Group C:, Not Running
,,Engine Speed,Transmission,Transmission,Current Gear,,Transmission Fluid,Pressure Control,Torque Converter,Torque Converter,,,,,
,TIME,,Input Speed (G182),Output Speed (G195),,TIME,Temperature (G93),Valve 4 (N218),Clutch,Slip Speed,TIME,,,,
Marker,STAMP, /min, /min, /min,,STAMP,°C, A,, /min,STAMP,,,,
,0.27,832,800,0,1 ,0.01,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,0.80,832,800,0,1 ,0.54,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,1.34,832,800,0,1 ,1.08,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,1.86,832,800,0,1 ,1.61,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,2.36,832,800,0,1 ,2.12,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,2.89,832,800,0,1 ,2.62,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,3.42,832,800,0,1 ,3.15,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,3.96,832,800,0,1 ,3.69,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,4.46,832,800,0,1 ,4.20,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,4.97,832,800,0,1 ,4.71,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,5.49,832,800,0,1 ,5.23,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,6.02,832,800,0,1 ,5.76,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,6.56,832,800,0,1 ,6.29,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,7.08,832,800,0,1 ,6.81,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,7.61,832,800,0,1 ,7.34,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,8.14,832,800,0,1 ,7.88,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,8.67,832,800,0,1 ,8.41,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,9.21,832,800,0,1 ,8.95,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,9.71,832,800,0,1 ,9.46,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,10.25,832,800,0,1 ,9.98,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,10.78,832,800,0,1 ,10.52,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,11.32,832,800,0,1 ,11.05,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,11.83,832,800,0,1 ,11.57,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,12.36,832,800,0,1 ,12.09,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,12.89,832,800,0,1 ,12.62,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,13.43,832,800,0,1 ,13.16,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,13.96,832,800,0,1 ,13.69,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,14.48,832,800,0,1 ,14.22,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,15.00,832,800,0,1 ,14.73,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,15.51,832,800,0,1 ,15.26,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,16.04,832,800,0,1 ,15.78,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,16.58,832,800,0,1 ,16.31,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,17.11,832,800,0,1 ,16.85,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,17.64,832,800,0,1 ,17.38,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,18.18,832,800,0,1 ,17.90,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,18.69,832,800,0,1 ,18.44,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,19.19,832,800,0,1 ,18.94,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,19.72,832,800,0,1 ,19.45,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,20.26,832,800,0,1 ,19.99,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,20.79,832,800,0,1 ,20.52,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,21.32,832,800,0,1 ,21.05,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,21.85,832,800,0,1 ,21.59,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,22.37,832,800,0,1 ,22.11,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,22.91,832,800,0,1 ,22.64,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,23.44,832,800,0,1 ,23.17,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,23.97,832,800,0,1 ,23.70,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,24.50,832,800,0,1 ,24.23,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,25.02,832,800,0,1 ,24.77,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,25.55,832,800,0,1 ,25.27,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,26.08,832,800,0,1 ,25.82,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,26.60,832,800,0,1 ,26.34,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,27.10,832,800,0,1 ,26.85,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,27.62,832,800,0,1 ,27.36,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,28.16,832,800,0,1 ,27.90,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,28.69,832,800,0,1 ,28.43,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,29.22,832,800,0,1 ,28.96,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,29.76,832,800,0,1 ,29.49,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,30.29,832,800,0,1 ,30.02,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,30.79,832,800,0,1 ,30.54,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,31.31,832,800,0,1 ,31.04,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,31.85,832,800,0,1 ,31.58,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,32.38,832,800,0,1 ,32.11,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,32.90,832,800,0,1 ,32.64,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,33.42,832,800,0,1 ,33.15,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,33.95,832,800,0,1 ,33.68,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,34.48,832,800,0,1 ,34.21,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,35.01,832,800,0,1 ,34.76,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,35.54,832,800,0,1 ,35.27,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,36.05,832,800,0,1 ,35.80,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,36.57,832,800,0,1 ,36.31,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,37.10,832,800,0,1 ,36.83,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,37.63,832,800,0,1 ,37.36,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,38.16,832,800,0,1 ,37.89,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,38.68,832,800,0,1 ,38.42,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,39.20,832,800,0,1 ,38.94,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,39.74,832,800,0,1 ,39.47,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,40.26,832,800,0,1 ,40.00,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,40.76,832,800,0,1 ,40.51,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,41.29,832,800,0,1 ,41.02,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,41.80,832,800,0,1 ,41.54,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,42.32,832,800,0,1 ,42.06,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,42.85,832,800,0,1 ,42.59,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,43.38,832,800,0,1 ,43.11,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,43.91,832,800,0,1 ,43.64,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,44.44,832,800,0,1 ,44.17,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,44.97,832,800,0,1 ,44.70,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,45.53,832,800,0,1 ,45.25,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,46.02,832,800,0,1 ,45.77,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,46.55,832,800,0,1 ,46.28,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,47.08,832,800,0,1 ,46.82,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,47.61,832,800,0,1 ,47.35,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,48.14,832,800,0,1 ,47.88,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,48.67,832,800,0,1 ,48.41,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,49.16,832,800,0,1 ,48.91,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,49.68,832,800,0,1 ,49.43,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,50.22,832,800,0,1 ,49.96,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,50.75,832,800,0,1 ,50.49,32.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,51.28,832,800,0,1 ,51.02,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,51.81,832,800,0,1 ,51.54,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,52.34,832,800,0,1 ,52.08,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,52.88,832,800,0,1 ,52.61,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,53.40,832,800,0,1 ,53.15,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,53.90,832,800,0,1 ,53.65,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,54.42,832,800,0,1 ,54.16,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,54.95,832,800,0,1 ,54.69,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,55.47,832,800,0,1 ,55.23,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,56.00,832,800,0,R ,55.73,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,56.53,832,736,0,1 ,56.27,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,57.06,800,256,0,1 ,56.80,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,57.58,832,0,0,1 ,57.33,33.0,0.048,TC Open,832,,,,,
,58.11,832,0,0,1 ,57.84,33.0,0.048,TC Open,800,,,,,
,58.64,864,0,0,1 ,58.38,33.0,0.048,TC Open,832,,,,,
,59.18,864,0,0,1 ,58.91,33.0,0.048,TC Open,864,,,,,
,59.70,832,0,0,1 ,59.44,33.0,0.048,TC Open,864,,,,,
,60.26,832,0,0,1 ,59.98,33.0,0.048,TC Open,832,,,,,
,60.76,832,32,0,1 ,60.50,32.0,0.048,TC Open,832,,,,,
,61.28,832,160,32,1 ,61.01,33.0,0.048,TC Open,704,,,,,
,61.82,864,224,32,1 ,61.55,33.0,0.048,TC Open,608,,,,,
,62.33,832,224,64,1 ,62.08,33.0,0.048,TC Open,608,,,,,
,62.86,832,192,32,1 ,62.59,33.0,0.048,TC Open,608,,,,,
,63.39,864,192,32,1 ,63.12,33.0,0.048,TC Open,640,,,,,
,63.93,864,192,32,1 ,63.66,33.0,0.048,TC Open,640,,,,,
,64.46,832,192,32,1 ,64.19,33.0,0.048,TC Open,640,,,,,
,64.97,832,224,32,1 ,64.71,33.0,0.048,TC Open,608,,,,,
,65.50,864,288,64,1 ,65.23,33.0,0.048,TC Open,576,,,,,
,66.03,864,384,96,1 ,65.76,33.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,66.56,864,384,96,1 ,66.30,33.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,67.10,864,448,96,1 ,66.83,33.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,67.60,832,480,128,1 ,67.35,33.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,68.12,864,512,128,1 ,67.86,33.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,68.64,864,448,96,1 ,68.38,33.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,69.17,1024,448,128,1 ,68.91,33.0,0.048,TC Open,544,,,,,
,69.70,1056,512,128,1 ,69.44,33.0,0.048,TC Open,576,,,,,
,70.23,1056,544,128,1 ,69.97,33.0,0.048,TC Open,544,,,,,
,70.73,1056,576,160,1 ,70.48,33.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,71.25,1088,608,160,1 ,70.99,33.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,71.79,1088,672,160,1 ,71.52,33.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,72.32,1120,704,192,1 ,72.05,33.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,72.85,1184,768,192,1 ,72.58,33.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,73.38,1216,832,224,1 ,73.11,33.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,73.91,1248,928,224,1 ,73.64,33.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,74.45,1280,992,256,1 ,74.17,33.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,74.98,1344,1056,288,1 ,74.73,33.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,75.52,1376,1120,288,1 ,75.25,33.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,76.05,1376,1152,320,1 ,75.78,33.0,0.048,TC Open,224,,,,,
,76.58,1408,1184,320,1 ,76.31,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,77.12,1344,1056,320,1 ,76.86,33.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,77.64,1280,704,352,1 ,77.39,33.0,0.048,TC Open,544,,,,,
,78.16,1312,768,384,1 ,77.90,33.0,0.048,TC Open,544,,,,,
,78.69,1312,800,384,2 ,78.42,33.0,0.048,TC Open,512,,,,,
,79.21,1312,832,416,2 ,78.95,33.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,79.76,1312,864,416,2 ,79.49,33.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,80.30,1312,896,448,2 ,80.03,33.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,80.83,1312,928,448,2 ,80.56,33.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,81.36,1312,928,480,2 ,81.10,33.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,81.89,1344,960,480,2 ,81.63,33.0,0.048,TC Open,352,,,,,
,82.43,1280,992,480,2 ,82.16,33.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,82.96,1216,992,480,2 ,82.69,33.0,0.048,TC Open,224,,,,,
,83.46,1216,1024,512,2 ,83.21,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
3,83.97,1216,1024,512,2 ,83.73,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
4,84.49,1216,1024,512,2 ,84.21,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
8,85.03,1216,1024,512,2 ,84.75,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
11,85.55,1216,1024,512,2 ,85.29,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
13,86.08,1248,1024,512,2 ,85.81,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
14,86.62,1248,1024,512,2 ,86.35,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,87.15,1248,1024,512,2 ,86.88,34.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,87.68,1216,1024,512,2 ,87.41,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,88.20,1248,1024,512,2 ,87.95,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,88.73,1248,1024,512,2 ,88.47,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,89.26,1216,1024,512,2 ,89.00,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,89.80,1184,1024,512,2 ,89.53,33.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,90.35,1120,1024,512,2 ,90.07,33.0,0.048,TC Open,96,,,,,
,90.87,1120,1024,512,2 ,90.61,34.0,0.048,TC Open,64,,,,,
,91.38,1120,992,480,2 ,91.11,34.0,0.048,TC Open,96,,,,,
,91.91,1024,992,480,2 ,91.64,33.0,0.048,TC Open,96,,,,,
,92.43,960,960,480,2 ,92.17,33.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,92.95,928,960,480,2 ,92.68,34.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,93.48,896,928,448,2 ,93.21,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,94.00,896,896,448,2 ,93.74,33.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,94.51,864,864,416,2 ,94.26,34.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,95.02,864,864,416,2 ,94.76,34.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,95.55,832,832,416,2 ,95.29,33.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,96.08,832,832,416,2 ,95.82,33.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,96.61,832,800,384,2 ,96.34,33.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,97.14,832,768,384,2 ,96.87,33.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,97.68,832,672,320,2 ,97.41,33.0,0.048,TC Open,96,,,,,
,98.18,800,576,288,2 ,97.93,33.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,98.71,832,448,224,2 ,98.45,33.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,99.23,832,448,160,2 ,98.97,34.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,99.76,832,480,128,2 ,99.50,33.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,100.26,864,416,96,2 ,100.01,33.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,100.80,832,448,128,1 ,100.53,33.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,101.32,1184,544,128,1 ,101.05,33.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,101.85,1216,672,160,1 ,101.58,33.0,0.048,TC Open,608,,,,,
,102.38,1248,800,192,1 ,102.12,34.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,102.90,1248,864,224,1 ,102.65,34.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,103.44,1248,928,256,1 ,103.17,33.0,0.048,TC Open,352,,,,,
,103.97,1280,960,256,1 ,103.70,33.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,104.50,1280,1024,256,1 ,104.23,33.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,105.03,1344,1056,288,1 ,104.77,34.0,0.048,TC Open,224,,,,,
,105.58,1376,1120,288,1 ,105.31,33.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,106.10,1408,1152,320,1 ,105.84,33.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,106.64,1472,1216,320,1 ,106.38,33.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,107.18,1504,1152,320,1 ,106.92,33.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,107.68,1376,704,352,1 ,107.43,33.0,0.048,TC Open,576,,,,,
,108.22,1408,768,384,1 ,107.95,33.0,0.048,TC Open,640,,,,,
,108.74,1408,800,384,1 ,108.49,33.0,0.048,TC Open,608,,,,,
,109.28,1408,832,416,2 ,109.02,34.0,0.048,TC Open,576,,,,,
,109.79,1408,864,416,2 ,109.54,34.0,0.048,TC Open,544,,,,,
,110.33,1408,896,448,2 ,110.06,33.0,0.048,TC Open,512,,,,,
,110.86,1408,928,448,2 ,110.60,34.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,111.40,1408,960,480,2 ,111.14,33.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,111.90,1408,992,480,2 ,111.64,33.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,112.44,1440,1024,512,2 ,112.17,33.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,112.98,1440,1024,512,2 ,112.70,33.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,113.50,1440,1056,512,2 ,113.23,34.0,0.048,TC Open,352,,,,,
,114.05,1440,1088,544,2 ,113.76,33.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,114.56,1440,1088,544,2 ,114.30,34.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,115.08,1440,1120,544,2 ,114.81,34.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,115.61,1440,1120,544,2 ,115.35,33.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,116.15,1440,1152,576,2 ,115.89,33.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,116.67,1440,1152,576,2 ,116.42,34.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,117.18,1472,1184,576,2 ,116.92,33.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,117.72,1472,1184,576,2 ,117.47,34.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,118.23,1472,1184,576,2 ,117.97,33.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,118.75,1472,1216,608,2 ,118.49,34.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,119.29,1472,1216,608,2 ,119.02,34.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,119.82,1504,1216,608,2 ,119.55,34.0,0.048,TC Open,224,,,,,
,120.34,1504,1248,608,2 ,120.08,33.0,0.048,TC Open,224,,,,,
,120.88,1504,1248,608,2 ,120.61,34.0,0.048,TC Open,224,,,,,
,121.41,1504,1248,608,2 ,121.14,34.0,0.048,TC Open,224,,,,,
,121.94,1472,1280,640,2 ,121.67,34.0,0.048,TC Open,224,,,,,
,122.47,1440,1280,640,2 ,122.20,34.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,122.98,1440,1280,640,2 ,122.72,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,123.52,1440,1248,640,2 ,123.25,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,124.05,1440,1248,608,2 ,123.78,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,124.58,1440,1248,608,2 ,124.31,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,125.12,1440,1248,608,2 ,124.85,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,125.65,1440,1248,608,2 ,125.38,34.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,126.18,1408,1248,608,2 ,125.91,34.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,126.68,1408,1248,608,2 ,126.43,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,127.20,1408,1216,608,2 ,126.94,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,127.73,1408,1216,608,2 ,127.47,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,128.28,1408,1216,608,2 ,128.00,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,128.78,1376,1216,608,2 ,128.52,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,129.31,1248,1184,576,2 ,129.04,34.0,0.048,TC Open,128,,,,,
,129.84,1056,1152,576,2 ,129.58,34.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,130.38,992,1120,544,2 ,130.11,34.0,0.048,TC Open,96,,,,,
,130.91,896,1056,512,2 ,130.64,34.0,0.048,TC Open,160,,,,,
,131.44,864,1056,512,2 ,131.18,34.0,0.048,TC Open,128,,,,,
,131.94,864,992,480,2 ,131.70,34.0,0.048,TC Open,128,,,,,
,132.46,864,960,480,2 ,132.19,34.0,0.048,TC Open,96,,,,,
,132.99,864,928,448,2 ,132.72,34.0,0.048,TC Open,64,,,,,
,133.53,832,864,416,2 ,133.25,34.0,0.048,TC Open,64,,,,,
,134.06,832,800,384,2 ,133.80,34.0,0.048,TC Open,0,,,,,
,134.59,832,704,352,2 ,134.33,34.0,0.048,TC Open,32,,,,,
,135.13,832,640,320,2 ,134.86,34.0,0.048,TC Open,128,,,,,
,135.66,800,576,288,2 ,135.39,34.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,136.17,800,480,224,2 ,135.92,34.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,136.71,832,416,192,2 ,136.44,34.0,0.048,TC Open,352,,,,,
,137.23,832,544,160,2 ,136.97,34.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,137.76,832,512,128,2 ,137.50,34.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,138.31,832,416,96,1 ,138.05,34.0,0.048,TC Open,352,,,,,
,138.85,832,320,64,1 ,138.58,34.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,139.38,832,256,64,1 ,139.11,34.0,0.048,TC Open,544,,,,,
,139.91,864,288,64,1 ,139.64,34.0,0.048,TC Open,576,,,,,
,140.42,864,352,96,1 ,140.16,34.0,0.048,TC Open,512,,,,,
,140.95,1120,480,128,1 ,140.68,34.0,0.048,TC Open,672,,,,,
,141.49,1216,640,160,1 ,141.22,34.0,0.048,TC Open,576,,,,,
,142.03,1248,768,192,1 ,141.75,34.0,0.048,TC Open,512,,,,,
,142.56,1312,896,224,1 ,142.29,34.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,143.09,1376,992,256,1 ,142.83,34.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,143.63,1408,1088,288,1 ,143.36,34.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,144.16,1472,1184,320,1 ,143.89,34.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,144.69,1600,1280,320,1 ,144.42,34.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,145.23,1664,1184,352,1 ,144.96,34.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,145.74,1536,800,384,1 ,145.49,34.0,0.048,TC Open,800,,,,,
,146.26,1600,864,416,1 ,146.00,34.0,0.048,TC Open,736,,,,,
,146.79,1632,928,448,1 ,146.54,34.0,0.048,TC Open,704,,,,,
,147.33,1696,1024,512,2 ,147.07,34.0,0.048,TC Open,672,,,,,
,147.83,1728,1088,544,2 ,147.59,34.0,0.048,TC Open,640,,,,,
,148.34,1728,1152,576,2 ,148.09,34.0,0.048,TC Open,576,,,,,
,148.85,1760,1216,608,2 ,148.59,34.0,0.048,TC Open,544,,,,,
,149.38,1792,1280,640,2 ,149.11,34.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,149.90,1792,1344,672,2 ,149.64,34.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,150.41,1856,1440,704,2 ,150.16,34.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,150.94,1920,1504,736,2 ,150.67,34.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,151.47,1952,1568,768,2 ,151.20,34.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,152.00,1984,1632,800,2 ,151.73,34.0,0.048,TC Open,352,,,,,
,152.54,2048,1696,832,2 ,152.26,34.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,153.08,2080,1760,864,2 ,152.80,34.0,0.048,TC Open,320,,,,,
,153.61,2144,1824,896,2 ,153.34,34.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,154.14,2176,1888,928,2 ,153.88,35.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,154.65,2208,1888,960,2 ,154.40,34.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,155.18,1824,1376,992,2 ,154.91,35.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,155.71,1824,1408,992,2 ,155.44,34.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,156.23,1888,1440,1024,3 ,155.98,34.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,156.74,1952,1472,1056,3 ,156.49,35.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,157.24,1952,1504,1088,3 ,157.00,34.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,157.76,1984,1568,1088,3 ,157.50,34.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,158.30,1984,1568,1120,3 ,158.03,35.0,0.344,Torq.Conv.Reg,416,,,,,
,158.82,1856,1632,1152,3 ,158.57,34.0,0.392,Torq.Conv.Reg,320,,,,,
,159.32,1728,1664,1184,3 ,159.07,34.0,0.408,Torq.Conv.Reg,96,,,,,
,159.85,1760,1696,1216,3 ,159.58,34.0,0.424,Torq.Conv.Reg,32,,,,,
,160.37,1760,1760,1248,3 ,160.11,35.0,0.424,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,160.91,1760,1760,1248,3 ,160.65,34.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,161.45,1792,1792,1280,3 ,161.18,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,161.99,1824,1824,1280,3 ,161.72,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,162.53,1856,1856,1312,3 ,162.25,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,163.03,1856,1856,1312,3 ,162.77,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,163.55,1888,1888,1344,3 ,163.28,34.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,164.08,1888,1888,1344,3 ,163.82,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,164.61,1920,1920,1344,3 ,164.35,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,165.12,1952,1920,1376,3 ,164.87,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,165.64,1952,1952,1376,3 ,165.37,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,166.17,1952,1952,1408,3 ,165.91,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,166.70,1984,1984,1408,3 ,166.44,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,167.23,1984,1984,1408,3 ,166.97,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,167.75,2016,1984,1408,3 ,167.49,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,168.24,2016,2016,1440,3 ,167.99,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,168.78,2016,2016,1440,3 ,168.52,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,169.32,2016,2048,1440,3 ,169.05,35.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,169.85,2048,2048,1440,3 ,169.58,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,170.35,2048,2048,1472,3 ,170.10,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,170.86,2048,2048,1440,3 ,170.60,36.0,0.432,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,171.39,1440,1440,1440,3 ,171.13,35.0,0.392,Torq.Conv.Reg,32,,,,,
,171.93,1440,1440,1440,3 ,171.65,35.0,0.400,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,172.46,1408,1440,1440,4 ,172.19,35.0,0.344,Torq.Conv.Reg,32,,,,,
,172.99,1376,1408,1408,4 ,172.73,36.0,0.360,Torq.Conv.Reg,64,,,,,
,173.52,1344,1376,1376,4 ,173.25,36.0,0.360,Torq.Conv.Reg,32,,,,,
,174.05,1312,1344,1344,4 ,173.78,35.0,0.360,Torq.Conv.Reg,32,,,,,
,174.58,1312,1344,1344,4 ,174.31,35.0,0.360,Torq.Conv.Reg,32,,,,,
,175.11,1312,1312,1312,4 ,174.85,35.0,0.360,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,175.64,1280,1280,1280,4 ,175.38,35.0,0.352,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,176.17,1248,1248,1248,4 ,175.91,35.0,0.352,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,176.69,1248,1248,1248,4 ,176.42,36.0,0.352,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,177.22,1216,1216,1216,4 ,176.95,36.0,0.352,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,177.75,1184,1184,1184,4 ,177.49,36.0,0.352,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,178.29,1184,1184,1184,4 ,178.02,36.0,0.352,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,178.82,1152,1152,1184,4 ,178.55,36.0,0.352,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,179.33,1120,1152,1152,4 ,179.07,36.0,0.360,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,179.86,1088,1120,1120,4 ,179.59,36.0,0.360,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,180.40,1088,1088,1088,4 ,180.12,36.0,0.368,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,180.91,1056,1088,1056,4 ,180.65,36.0,0.368,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,181.44,960,1120,1024,4 ,181.17,36.0,0.360,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,181.97,864,1376,992,4 ,181.71,36.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,182.50,800,1312,928,4 ,182.23,35.0,0.048,TC Open,512,,,,,
,183.04,832,1248,896,4 ,182.77,36.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,183.56,832,1216,864,3 ,183.30,36.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,184.10,832,1152,800,3 ,183.84,35.0,0.048,TC Open,352,,,,,
,184.62,832,1088,768,3 ,184.36,36.0,0.048,TC Open,288,,,,,
,185.14,832,1120,704,3 ,184.88,36.0,0.048,TC Open,192,,,,,
,185.68,864,1248,640,3 ,185.41,36.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,186.21,832,1152,576,3 ,185.95,36.0,0.048,TC Open,352,,,,,
,186.74,832,1088,544,3 ,186.48,36.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,187.26,832,1056,512,2 ,187.00,36.0,0.048,TC Open,224,,,,,
,187.80,1184,1024,512,2 ,187.53,36.0,0.048,TC Open,96,,,,,
,188.33,1376,1024,512,2 ,188.06,36.0,0.048,TC Open,256,,,,,
,188.86,1536,1056,512,2 ,188.59,36.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,189.39,1600,1120,544,2 ,189.13,36.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,189.93,1632,1184,576,2 ,189.66,36.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,190.45,1664,1248,608,2 ,190.19,36.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,190.95,1760,1280,640,2 ,190.69,36.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,191.48,1920,1376,672,2 ,191.22,36.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,192.02,2016,1472,736,2 ,191.75,36.0,0.048,TC Open,544,,,,,
,192.52,2016,1568,768,2 ,192.27,36.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,193.03,2112,1632,800,2 ,192.77,36.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,193.56,2176,1696,832,2 ,193.30,36.0,0.048,TC Open,480,,,,,
,194.09,2208,1760,864,2 ,193.83,36.0,0.048,TC Open,448,,,,,
,194.62,2272,1856,928,2 ,194.36,36.0,0.048,TC Open,416,,,,,
,195.15,2304,1920,960,2 ,194.90,36.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,195.67,2336,1952,960,2 ,195.41,36.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,196.20,2400,2016,992,2 ,195.94,36.0,0.048,TC Open,384,,,,,
,196.73,2400,2080,1024,2 ,196.47,36.0,0.360,Torq.Conv.Reg,352,,,,,
,197.25,2240,2144,1056,2 ,197.01,36.0,0.400,Torq.Conv.Reg,192,,,,,
,197.78,1824,1536,1088,2 ,197.51,36.0,0.392,Torq.Conv.Reg,128,,,,,
,198.31,1664,1568,1120,2 ,198.04,36.0,0.448,Torq.Conv.Reg,160,,,,,
,198.85,1632,1600,1152,3 ,198.58,36.0,0.464,Torq.Conv.Reg,32,,,,,
,199.38,1632,1664,1152,3 ,199.11,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,199.91,1696,1696,1184,3 ,199.64,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,200.44,1728,1728,1216,3 ,200.17,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,200.94,1760,1760,1248,3 ,200.70,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,201.45,1792,1792,1280,3 ,201.19,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,201.96,1824,1824,1312,3 ,201.71,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,202.50,1856,1856,1312,3 ,202.23,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,203.02,1888,1920,1344,3 ,202.77,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,203.53,1920,1920,1376,3 ,203.27,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,204.05,1952,1952,1376,3 ,203.78,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,204.58,1952,1952,1376,3 ,204.31,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,205.11,1984,1984,1408,3 ,204.85,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,205.64,1984,1984,1408,3 ,205.38,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,206.18,1984,2016,1408,3 ,205.91,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,206.71,2016,2016,1440,3 ,206.44,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,207.22,2048,2016,1440,3 ,206.97,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,207.74,2048,2048,1440,3 ,207.49,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,208.26,2048,2048,1472,3 ,208.00,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,208.81,2080,2080,1472,3 ,208.53,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,209.32,2112,2112,1504,3 ,209.08,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,209.84,2112,2112,1504,3 ,209.58,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,210.38,2144,2144,1504,3 ,210.11,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,210.91,1888,1824,1504,3 ,210.64,36.0,0.432,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,211.45,1568,1536,1536,3 ,211.18,36.0,0.432,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,211.95,1568,1536,1568,4 ,211.69,36.0,0.440,Torq.Conv.Reg,0,,,,,
,212.49,1568,1536,1568,4 ,212.22,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,213.01,1568,1568,1568,4 ,212.74,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,213.55,1568,1600,1568,4 ,213.28,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,214.08,1600,1600,1600,4 ,213.82,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,214.59,1600,1600,1600,4 ,214.34,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,215.12,1600,1600,1600,4 ,214.86,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,215.66,1632,1632,1632,4 ,215.39,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,216.19,1632,1632,1632,4 ,215.93,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,216.72,1632,1632,1632,4 ,216.45,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,217.25,1632,1632,1632,4 ,216.99,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,217.76,1632,1632,1632,4 ,217.51,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,218.30,1632,1632,1632,4 ,218.03,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,218.83,1632,1632,1632,4 ,218.56,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,219.36,1600,1632,1632,4 ,219.10,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,219.86,1600,1600,1600,4 ,219.60,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,220.36,1600,1600,1600,4 ,220.10,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,220.89,1568,1568,1568,4 ,220.62,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,221.42,1568,1568,1568,4 ,221.15,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,221.96,1568,1568,1568,4 ,221.69,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,222.50,1536,1536,1536,4 ,222.22,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,223.03,1536,1536,1536,4 ,222.76,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,223.56,1536,1536,1536,4 ,223.29,36.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,224.09,1536,1536,1536,4 ,223.83,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,224.63,1536,1536,1536,4 ,224.36,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,225.17,1536,1536,1536,4 ,224.91,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,225.70,1504,1504,1536,4 ,225.43,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,226.24,1536,1536,1536,4 ,225.97,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,226.77,1504,1504,1504,4 ,226.50,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,227.29,1504,1536,1536,4 ,227.03,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,227.81,1536,1536,1536,4 ,227.56,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,228.34,1536,1536,1536,4 ,228.09,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,228.86,1536,1536,1536,4 ,228.59,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,229.38,1536,1536,1536,4 ,229.12,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,229.91,1536,1536,1536,4 ,229.64,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,230.44,1536,1536,1536,4 ,230.18,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,230.94,1536,1536,1536,4 ,230.70,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,
,231.47,1536,1536,1536,4 ,231.20,37.0,0.720,TC Closed,0,,,,,

5industries

TDI
BHW
I understand its a pressure regulator valve I'm just horribly inarticulate and struggle to get my perspective or understanding across in text. I appreciate everyone's input greatly.

How much slip should I see when the TCM commands torq,conv,reg?

5industries

TDI
BHW
Maybe 5 times, it does seem to be getting worse. ON that log the number to the right of the TC open/lock/torq.conv.reg column is the slip in rpm.

5industries

TDI
BHW
I also need to figure out why my comprehensive monitor isn't ready for smog. I've gone 261miles with 6 warm up cycles with no engine faults and its still not showing passed.

I need to poke around here on the forum and see if I can find out which components are encompassed in the comprehensive monitor system.

Last edited:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
You need a torque converter. If you keep driving it, it will lunch the transmission. It may not ever pass all the readiness like that.

The TCM has a variable lockup strategy... been so long since I bothered to look at that data block set I cannot remember exactly, but the modulated stage is rarely used... most of the time the converter is locked up in all the forward gears except I think first. The diesel doesn't need the TC's torque multiplier much... it already has a small V8's worth of torque at low RPMs.

Getting ready to do another one here... Volkswagen has obsoleted the part, so no more new ones. Erikkson seems to be the only ones capable of rebuilding them, this will be my second one of theirs. All the rest had a 100% failure rate (except the new Sachs/ZF ones from the dealer, obviously).

I wouldn't overthink it too much.