5 Quarts Mobile 1 TDT & Mobil 1 filter $35

otm646

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 AHU Jetta.
Murrays/Oriley in Michigan has upto 5 quarts of any Mobile 1 synthetic + any Mobile 1 filter priced up to $12.99. Supposed limit of 2 sets.

This should cover anything M1-301 or smaller. (a mk3 guys favorite)

The deal runs thru October 20th

That works out to about 33% off normal retail.

ANCO Contours are buy one get one as well.

Huntingfor1

TDI
2000 Jetta
I checked with my local Oriley here in MS and the Mobile 1 Turbo Diesel Truck oil isn't included in the deal, and Mobile doesn't make a filter for a 2000 Jetta.

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
Yep, in the tiny print there are restrictions on which Mobil 1 products qualify. TDT is not part of the special deal. But at least my local O'Reillys carries gallon jugs of TDT, the Walmart does not.

02AutoWag

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon (5-speed swapped)
The deal is even better in the Sacramento, CA area. We get 5qts and a filter for $30. Yes, $30 and TDT 5w40 is included in the deal. No TDI filters though, so I get ones that fit my truck.

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
autozone has the same deal for $30 right now.

vwxyzero

Veteran Member
TDI
'96 Passat Sedan, '96 TDI Passat Wagon, & Jetta Sedan, '83 Turbodiesel (IDI)
They had the same deal in Calif. at Autozone, and they had my filter too (96' Passat TDI.) But do you guys trust the Mobile oil filter? I didn't know enough about the Mobile oil filter for my TDI so I opted for the OEM filter and saved the filter as a spare or until I learned more about it's effectiveness.

I couldn't find any statistics or information on Mobil's oil filter; anyone know if it's worth a rat's a$$?

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
i've used the Mobil1 filter in my Passat. it has very good efficiency rating. i couldn't tell you how it compares to Mann or Mahle filters.

vwxyzero

Veteran Member
TDI
validius said:
<snip> WVO works because viscosity has no effect on how a liquid flows out of an injector at high pressure.
You're kidding. Right?

vwxyzero

Veteran Member
TDI
tditom said:
i've used the Mobil1 filter in my Passat. it has very good efficiency rating. i couldn't tell you how it compares to Mann or Mahle filters.
Thanks!