4 TDIs in Clemson... students?

TurbinePower

Veteran Member
TDI
None
I've pretty consistently seen 4 TDIs (Three Jettas and a Golf) around Clemson University campus and in the surrounding cities (Seneca, Central, Clemson).

I know at least one is an out-of-state set of plates (I wanna say 'sconsin plates but I'm not sure). The rest I believe are in-state SC plates. Dark green Jetta, silver Jetta, and the other Jetta and Golf are both blue.

Any of you guys own these? Though you might want to hide if you're the owner of that dark green one... whomever he is he keeps cutting off a 26k pound transit bus at stoplights, and one of these days I'm not going to be able to stop and he's going to be shopping for a new car (If he survives, of course...).

engineerorange

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta
TurbinePower said:
I've pretty consistently seen 4 TDIs (Three Jettas and a Golf) around Clemson University campus and in the surrounding cities (Seneca, Central, Clemson).

I know at least one is an out-of-state set of plates (I wanna say 'sconsin plates but I'm not sure). The rest I believe are in-state SC plates. Dark green Jetta, silver Jetta, and the other Jetta and Golf are both blue.

Any of you guys own these? Though you might want to hide if you're the owner of that dark green one... whomever he is he keeps cutting off a 26k pound transit bus at stoplights, and one of these days I'm not going to be able to stop and he's going to be shopping for a new car (If he survives, of course...).
It's not me, unless it's a football game weekend. I did my freshman, sophomore, two junior years and my senior year there, and the number of "stupid moves" does tend to increase when near a major intersection for some reason.