4-Motion

nord

Veteran Member
TDI
All turned back to VW. Now a 2017 Hundai Tuscon. Not a single squalk in 10k miles.
Got a call from our friends at the VW dealership today about a tardy title. (NY is just slow it seems.) While shooting the breeze it was shared that all models will soon be equipped with 4-Motion.

True? I hope so. All I can say is that our salesman just returned from sales school with the info. Invoice prices are supposed to rise about $500 even with the 4-Motion. If so, then not bad!

Jump62

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GlS,2006 NB (Crew Chief),2009 JSW
Until we can see one on the dealers lot and we can buy it, any info from a dealership must pass the BS meter. It would make a nice surprise, I'm waiting for my T-5 based camper TDI....pass the popcorn.

Jump62
aka Paul

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Well since they already make an AWD version of just about everything they build, and since most of the vehicles they build are on shared underpinnings with others, the technical side of it makes it easily possible. But, the reality is that it is unlikely they would bring these models here. Plus, there is not much of a market for these here in great numbers.

Subaru thought so, but their sales have never been much here, or anywhere, in comparison to the giants, and now they are under Toyota's wing so things are changing at Fuji.

There have been a LOT of AWD cars offered here over the years, none of them were very high sellers.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
We've already been told by VW that the MKVII Golf and GSW will not have room for the 4-motion setup. I'd be more interested in TDI Tiggy anyway.