300bhp on 2060vklr- suggestions?

Patrickqu123

TDI
Mk4 golf 1.9 pd130
hey thinking of build on my asz, just looking to use it as a daily car but can have some fun with it also, more smoke the better, not looking to spend a fortune on the build but want good parts but not at a high price, getting these parts from ireland, england or poland. Looking to run just after 300bhp
this the list Im thinking of putting in:
2060vklr not sure what brand to go with, any suggestions, which is best.
100% injectors, firads are good but seen hf injectors, there much cheaper, anybody use them before, what are they like?
Veicomer 272 high lift cam, Thinking of getting it off skillaturbos
sach sre clutch dmf kit,do i get the paddle or organic clutch which is better, any suggestions?
already have the following installed:
darkside fmic, pd150 headbolts, egr delete, hardpipe kitm, 4 bar map sensor, full straight pipe,

what bhp can i get to with them mods without doing any more mods like 330bhp or something
what should i look out for when building this
anyone know someone that good supply these parts to me in ireland or uk and poland,
good quality but at a low price?
anyone know a good remapper in ireland that knows alot about these pd's

Thanks

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
I would use a gtb2260vk if I was you, the Gtb2060vklr has a bit smaller turbine and it will choke earlier/raise egt. Also turbos are a bit more fragile than the vk series, you pop a boost hose it’s very likely you’ll overspend the turbo ! I would use the vklr for 250-270 Bhp but for higher power it’s vk for me. Also the new vzk turbos are highly rated, not ball bearing but different journal bearing and fast spooling as well, comparable with ball bearing series...

tdi_my live

Veteran Member
TDI
Skoda Fabia
Your Turbo have to deliver 1850-1900mg air mass. Than you can inject enough for 300hp.
The injection for 300hp ist higher than 100mg/h. Your PDE have to be great enough, like 1000.

Poor King

Veteran Member
TDI
'91 Jetta, '91 GTI, '04 Touareg
Isn't Darkside motorsports located in UK... Also the whole more-smoke-the-better thing: not sure how long that will last on either continent. They are already fining people on this side of the continent for egr deletes.

Nevada_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Not only are they fining people on this side of the pond, but where I live if someone complains you have a smokey vehicle, you have to fix it before you can re-register your vehicle. It happened to me, that is why I know. Fortunately for me, automobile diesels are allowed to have a minimal amount of haze, ( there is a weight limit ) but rolling coal has to be eliminated before the vehicle can be put back on the road.
For me, personally, I am glad such a thing exists. There are too many jacked up trucks rolling coal making all of us look bad and screwing up the air we breathe.