24 Hours of LeMans video update

meganuke

TDIClub Contributor, Vendor
TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Hi folks,

For those of you that are patiently waiting for the DVDs, I wanted to let you know that the first disc is complete and burned. This covers the first 5 hours of coverage. I trimmed all the commercials (except for one Audi spot). I've been super busy this past week (had to move Mom and Grandma) but I should be able to finish the remainder this weekend.

As of right now, I don't have anyone's address. If you would like a set, please send me a PM with your address. I believe $10 will be sufficient to cover the media and shipping costs. You can use paypal or mail a check, whichever you prefer. Use KSL2112 /at/ yahoo *dot* com for the paypal address.

For those outside the US, please let me know if you need NTSC or PAL format.

Thanks for your patience.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Disc 2 is complete. Moving on to disc 3...

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Disc 3 was completed last night, moving on to disc 4. Only about 7 more hours of video to edit.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Sorry for being out of communication, folks. What started on Monday as a headache ended up in an ambulance ride and a 6-day stay in the local hospital. Viral meningitis...not fun. Sitting at the PC is still painful, but I promise I'll get back to it as soon as I'm able.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I finished DVD #4 last night. There is one more chunk of video to edit, which is about 4 hours, IIRC. I should be able to bang this out tonight or tomorrow night and have sets ready to mail by the end of this week.

akrally, I received notification of your payment. Thanks.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
DVD #5 was finished last night. I will complete the final disc tonight and hope to begin mailing Thursday or Friday.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I finished the final DVD last night. I will be shipping these out tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience. If you haven't sent payment yet, please do so and also send me your address.