• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

24 Hours of LeMans coverage, 6 DVDs

meganuke

TDIClub Contributor, Vendor
TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I have all 20 hours of Speed's coverage of the 2006 race. I have edited out the commercials. I know I can't profit from this, nor do I wish to, so all I'm asking for is enough to cover my expenses for the DVD discs, cases, and shipping. If you're interested send $10 via paypal to KSL2112@yahoo.com. Include your full name and address. Contact me via PM if you need to make other payment arrangements. DVDs will begin shipping on 7/14/2006.

Any excess proceeds will be donated to the RallyVW team.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Bump. Paypal received from bhtooefr. Shipping tomorrow.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
cscmc1, paypal received and cleared. Yours will ship tomorrow.

bhtooefr, for some reason it's taking a few days to clear your payment. It's expected to clear on the 18th. I will keep checking on it and ship as soon as it does.

I have a few additional sets ready to go for anyone else.

cscmc1

Veteran Member
TDI
n/a
meganuke said:
cscmc1, paypal received and cleared. Yours will ship tomorrow.

bhtooefr, for some reason it's taking a few days to clear your payment. It's expected to clear on the 18th. I will keep checking on it and ship as soon as it does.

I have a few additional sets ready to go for anyone else.
Thanks! As for bhtooefr's payment, if he paid by e-check it'll take a little longer to clear. I paid with existing funds so it was immediate. Nothing to worry about, though.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
No, I don't have any other cool racing videos. Try searching on video.google.com for hours of entertainment. :)

I can make as many sets as needed. I have 3 sets that aren't claimed yet. If those go, I'll just make more.

cscmc1

Veteran Member
TDI
n/a
I once found a REALLY cool video of a Peugeot at Pike's Peak online. It was really nice... great quality. Of course, my HD crashed and I lost it, along with all kinds of airplane videos I had collected. Oh well!

ibid

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2002, Red
This is VERY cool!

Thank you for doing this.

By any chance, do you have last year's coverage on CD as well?

Last year I was there in person and never got to see the TV coverage and would love to see it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE IT!!!

I've been searching for a long time for someone who has last year (2005) recorded.

Thanks in advance.

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
Woot! Thank you meganuke :)

paypal sent. Thank you for doing this service :)

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Sorry, I didn't see last year's race and didn't have Tivo at that time. If you find someone with it on Tivo, I can convert it for you. Just a small matter of transferring 30+ Gb of data...but I'm sure we can figure that out. :)

Nick, assuming the payment clears by then, I'll ship yours out tomorrow morning.

RabbitGTDJoe

Veteran Member
TDI
1981 Rabbit GTD (future TDI)
Paypal sent for my set... can't wait to see them. Only caught highlights occasionally during the week and didn't think to record it (no TIVO anyways :( ) will be nice to have it in the collection.

Joe

ibid

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2002, Red
well, I just paypaled you as well!

I'd love to have the full thing of a DIESEL TDI winning lemans in my collection as well! THANKS AGAIN!

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I have 3 sets of discs and 5 orders...I guess it's going to be a late night. :)

At the very least, Nick, Joe, and Chris will have theirs sent tomorrow. Tom and Ed are next, and will go out Monday at the latest (if I can't get them made up tonight).

Eric, your payment is still scheduled to clear on Tuesday.

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
meganuke said:
I have 3 sets of discs and 5 orders...I guess it's going to be a late night. :)

At the very least, Nick, Joe, and Chris will have theirs sent tomorrow. Tom and Ed are next, and will go out Monday at the latest (if I can't get them made up tonight).

Eric, your payment is still scheduled to clear on Tuesday.
You are a STUD for doing this for the club! You rock. I'm going to kick $10 to the club on your behalf :)

edit: Paypal donation to Fred sent said:
Item Title:
meganuke's Leman's Audi R10 DVD--Woot!
Amount:
$10.00 CAD
Oops, I meant it to be $10US.

Last edited:

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
There was a small hitch in production with disc 1. For some reason, it wouldn't replicate. I tried recreating it, but it kept failing. I'm recopying it from the Tivo and will have to re-edit it. I hope to get this done tonight and get all outstanding orders mailed on Monday.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
The copy from the Tivo took longer than expected. It finished sometime in the wee hours of the morning. I will be doing the editing tonight. Sorry for the delay.

dieselgti

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 JTI 1.8T
meganuke said:
The copy from the Tivo took longer than expected. It finished sometime in the wee hours of the morning. I will be doing the editing tonight. Sorry for the delay.
Wow, long night for you! I want to get a copy of this also... I'll send you a PM! :D

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
OK, the production issues have been resolved. The set is now 7 DVDs. I had to re-edit the first 5 hours of the race. I don't understand what caused the problem, but it seems to be resolved.

The 3 sets that were scheduled to go out Saturday went out this morning. I apologize for the delay.

I have orders for 5 more sets, which I hope to produce tonight. Each DVD takes about 15-20 minutes to produce. I work during the day, but I'll be on it as soon as I get home. I should be able to produce 3 or 4 sets tonight.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I will have at least 4 sets shipping out on Thursday. They will be for Ed, Tom, bhtooefr, and whoever paid next.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
4 sets were shipped today. I have one outstanding payment (oilhammer, i think) which I will try to get out tomorrow or Saturday. I have two local sales to take care of, then I'll be 100% caught up. My weekend is looking pretty light, so I could make up some more if needed.

Some of you may receive sets numbered "Disc 1" through "Disc 7", while a few went out with "Disc 1" through "Disc 6". Don't worry, there is a "Disc 1.5" in there. This was due to the replication issues with disc 1 that I solved by splitting the disc into 2.

If anyone has any questions or problems with the discs, please let me know.

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I'm shipping another set out tomorrow. I'm making up two sets for locals.

Anyone else want some?

meganuke

TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
All orders have been filled. Dieselgti, I'll give you yours on Monday. I have an extra set sitting here if anyone else still wants one.