Sold- 2016 Audi A6 TDI Prestige 51k miles - Chicago, IL $28.5 (DPF Deleted)

Huskies2710

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi A6 -- 2008 Mercedes ML 320 CDI
My TDIClub.com Ownership Log
Sticker Price of 2016 Audi A6

Pictures to come this is a fluid situation moving fast with less then six months to go (baby x2). Feel free to message me at ekhomusik@gmail.com
I have a very detailed ownership log of my 2016 Audi A6 Prestige at the link above. I never imagined having to sell this car. This was my next 200k mile car. It is my pride and joy. Everyday that I get into it brings a smile to my face. With that said, we were just given the surprise of a lifetime. We knew we were expecting to add to our family of four this fall. Unexpectedly we never imagined it would be x2, twins. 3 Car seats and a 100 lb dog we take every where simply won't work in an A6 sedan.

With that said, it will take a special buyer for this. There are very few '16 A6 TDI Prestige trim lines available anywhere in the country right now. The work done to the car will also have to be something the buyer wants. KBB isn't an exact science with this type of car.

The car is deleted but I did keep the original equipment in case the new owner wants it. The car has been flagged TD1. I made the decision to delete because in Illinois there is no testing. I wouldn't change a thing as the car is better for it. It drives how it should. With the addition of the TCU tune that transmission handles the power smoothly on shifts without jarring when in Dynamic Sport. Switch to comfort and car is very reserved. Overall turbo has less heat as we kept the tune on the conservative side since this was my daily driver. Smoke is only visible under hard acceleration. Easily 700 mpg highway to a tank. What I love best is the rumble the car makes when you open it up. Cruising exhaust sound is minimal. Car has been maintained by an independent euro shop, H&M Autohaus in Westchester, Illinois. There were some extras in bold below that were nice additions to interior of the car. The car has been garage kept.

Upgrades:
Buzzken DPF Delete/EGR/Ad Blue Delete
Buzzken High Flow Cat
Custom ECU Stage 2 with Dyno - Conservative tune to protect turbo heat and great for daily driving
Custom TCU Tune - you'll have to feel this to understand a untuned transmission specifically between the driving modes
Continental DWS 06 Tires with 10k miles on them installed February 2020
Android Auto Unlocked
Video in Motion Unlocked (dvds play while driving)
Freedom Pop Sim Unlocked for Audi Connect

Windows Tinted
Weathertech Custom Winter Mats included
OEM Audi A6 Winter Trunk Mat
Backseat Weathertech Seat Protector - was for the dog, but I put the carseat over this to protect the leather
OBD Eleven Included
Standadyne High Performance every other fill up
Regular maintenance every 5k miles at H&M Auto Hauss in Westchester, Illinois
Performance upgrades by APM Tuned in Villa Park, Illinois

Last edited:

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Congrats on twins!
Your ownership log is a nice addition to this car, hopefully it stays in the Club.

Free bump!

Huskies2710

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks, hoping someone with a passion for the TDI picks it up.

Huskies2710

Veteran Member
TDI
Is there or has there been an exhaust smell in the cabin?

There is exhaust smell on days with windows open and wind blowing back to front. Though turning on the circulating fan removes the exhaust smell. It is a deleted car. Other then that no leaks of exhaust into the cabin. Going on two years with this setup.