2016 Audi A6 TDI 61K miles - Austin, TX

TDItis

TDI
2016 Audi A6 TDI
I have a 2016 A6 TDI that I love, but for family reasons I am going to move to a Q7 TDI and get that third row. I do love the TDI, so staying with that engine just a bigger ride. Previously had a 2014 A6 TDI before moving to an 2014 S7, actually not liking it, then got this 2016 A6 TDI.

This is Tornado Gray Metallic with a Black interior, Prestige package, 19" Black Optic Package, S Line Sport Package, originally stickered at $68K.

Emissions repair was done Feb 2018 so that 4 year clock has expired, but original purchase was either mid 2016 or early 2018 - not sure if this one was ever sold before fix, I'd have to ask Audi for official start date. But minimum 4 years/60K miles left on the emissions 10 year/120K mile warranty. Could be over 6 years/60K miles left depending on first purchase date.

One small pain blemish on rear bumper, could be touched up. Looks GREAT, in my opinion, with this color and the Black Optic and S Line packages. Mean, tough, sleek, yet elegant.

2,000 miles on practically new Continental tires. I get 29 MPG in mixed driving, but I don't drive with high mpg in mind and you could probably do better.

Just thought I would gauge interest here before the Ebay/Autotrader/Facebook sales approach. I was thinking $34K ( see listing link below) for asking price.

If any interest, I can add photos upon request.

Last edited:

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
Pics to be added are highly recommended. Your car sounds fantastic. Gray is one of my favorite color.

TDItis

TDI
2016 Audi A6 TDI
Sorry about that, will have to take more - getting ahead of myself with this posting but also noticed no other A6’s listed here. Seems more like an older TDI aficionado group here, which is great and I can list elsewhere. I’ll take more, here’s one

TDItis

TDI
2016 Audi A6 TDI
My apologies, I listed this for sale - then delisted because I just couldn't part with it, now relisted because I just need to change for family reasons. It's tough to let go of a car you love even if best for family.

I listed it on the TRED.com site, that site also spawns listings on Autotrader, Cars.com, and others but here is the TRED link:

It's at 60,500 miles now.

Midwesthick

Veteran Member
TDI
A3, GSW, 02-Golf
I owned one almost identical to this and absolutely loved it! Moved on for a larger vehicle for the family so I completely get it.