2015 VW Golf TDI SportWagen Concept: New York Auto Show Debut

atc98002

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL Premium (sold back), 2009 Jetta (sold back), 80 Rabbit diesel (long gone)
Adaptive Front Headlight system the lights adjust up and down automatically and turn at low speeds = love for an old guy
My wife chuckles every time my Tiguan headlights do their dance... :D

ravenplague831

TDI
jetta
Newbie here.
I've been scouring the forum and not really clear if the golf wagon is coming to the states or not. I got that it won't be the awd but I'm fine with the fwd. If they are coming does anyone know when?

I'm visiting Europe right now and just can't believe all the different models of bad ass diesel cars available. I spotted a golf wagon and fell in love.

Thanks

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
A wagon is coming, although whether it's called a JSW (unlikely), Golf Wagon, or simply Sportwagen (seems most likely) is TBD. The arrival date I've heard most often is January 2015.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
A wagon is coming, although whether it's called a JSW (unlikely), Golf Wagon, or simply Sportwagen (seems most likely) is TBD. The arrival date I've heard most often is January 2015.
Everything I've read indicates that it will be the Golf Sportswagen, but as you said, we won't really know until they start rolling off the trucks.