2015 Volkswagen Highline Passat TDI DIESEL - SUPER LOW KM!!

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Beetle(sold) MK4 Golf TDI(sold) Mk4 Jetta TDI(parted out) MK4 Golf GTI w/ALH swap (built then parted out) 2015 Passat TDI Highline (current)
SOLD..please delete

Last edited:

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
Can you fill in the missing piece of this story because I am sure its on others peoples minds as well..............why an entire new drivetrain for a 2015?

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Beetle(sold) MK4 Golf TDI(sold) Mk4 Jetta TDI(parted out) MK4 Golf GTI w/ALH swap (built then parted out) 2015 Passat TDI Highline (current)
black on black with 18" OEM alloys

whole new drivetrain was put in because i had the opportunity to get a whole brand new car for a good price that was not able to be sold by vw.
my plan was keeping the car for 25+ years ...but plans changed, now im moving across seas and cant take the car with me

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
black on black with 18" OEM alloys

whole new drivetrain was put in because i had the opportunity to get a whole brand new car for a good price that was not able to be sold by vw.
my plan was keeping the car for 25+ years ...but plans changed, now im moving across seas and cant take the car with me
Eh?

What was the reason the drivetrain was replaced? What was the issue with the original drivetrain?

Where did the replacement drivetrain come from? How many km on the replacement drivetrain at the time of the swap? Who did the swap?

So many questions...

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
anyone that has serious interest in the car call me...there is too much to explain.