2015 Shifting from 2nd-3rd loss of power split second(dsg)

Gerald9R

TDI
2015 Passat SE
My 2015 tdi 80% of time normal driving feels like it falls flat on its face when it shifts from 2nd to 3rd gear. I'm not sure if it's just in the tune after the emissions fix or something else is wrong. Its just for a split second and definitely noticeable like its had fuel cutoff and then its fine. Shifting manually by winding the rpms up more seems to take issue away, but not always. Just replaced the fuel filter and no change. Any ideas or others had this issue?

Car has 62k miles on it. At 58k a new long block and turbo was put in under warranty.

Radek

TDI
2015 Passat SEL
Same here, it's a tune

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
To the best of my knowledge there was nothing done to the DSG after or during the Phase 1 or Phase 2 fix. I've had both done.

Radek

TDI
2015 Passat SEL
It's just how the power is delivered, at least in mine, some cars experience big power loss some don't

Gerald9R

TDI
2015 Passat SE
Stupid emissions and junk tune. I'd already have had a tune if it wasn't for the lengthy warranty vw offers. Just afraid if I needed work done they would flag me. I started running power service 200 miles ago and its definitely smoother running and just feels more snappy. I'm gonna run it with every fill up now as it only costs about $1.70 U.S. dollars per tank.

Radek

TDI
2015 Passat SEL
Power service doesn't do anything for me, I just bought hotshot everyday use , will see if it makes a difference