2015 Passat TDI SEL fuse diagram

iamnotmad

TDI
Golf 2010
Hi all, where can I get a fuse diagram for the 2015 Passat TDI SEL? Can anyone point me in the right direction. My searching so far was fruitless.

Thank you!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
http://erwin.vw.com

$35 for an all-you-can-download one-day pass. Factory repair instructions, wiring diagrams, etc. Save all of the PDFs to your computer for future reference.

iamnotmad

TDI
Golf 2010
Thank you. I don't mind paying for that but all I really need is the fuse layout which should be free. Is just that not available anywhere without paying for a ton of stuff I do not need?

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
That is correct. To get the fuse diagram, you will have to pay $35 for access to everything. Look on the bright side, take advantage of the situation, and download everything for future reference - it will come in handy.

VW stopped providing fuse diagrams with the 2012 Passat, probably because they don't want people dicking around in there hastily adding shoddy connections for whatever gizmos and gadgets they want to add. With all of the on-board electronics these days, it's pretty easy for someone who doesn't know what he's doing to screw the car up, requiring extensive troubleshooting and repairs. I don't necessarily agree with that approach - I'm just explaining it.

Last edited:

fightinfire

TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
I know this is an old thread, but hopefully someone can help.

I tried the erwin.vw.com site and while they quickly charged my account, I was never given access to the information. After several attempts to reach them through their contact form with no response, I’m moving on.

I’d just like a simple listing of which fuse is which in the panel on the left side of my dash and in the E-box under the hood. Thank you for any and all assistance.