2015 Passat TDI SE ->MANUAL<- 72K $15K - Kentucky SOLD SOLD SOLD

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

We bought this spring of last year and have put maybe 2,000 miles on it. Between our two other diesels this TDI gets the least use. I can't see myself hoarding TDIs anymore.

Exterior: 6/10 - white with many dings and doinks as seen in the pictures.

Interior: 6/10 - the interior is clean and in nice shape. It was previously a smokers car but has since received an ozone treatment and has a new cabin filter. Has a faint vanilla smell now. Includes a matching set of Weather Tech mats.

Mechanical: 10/10 - New Zimmerman brakes from iDparts that feel GREAT, brake fluid flush, and Good Year tires were done <1,000 miles. Engine oil, filter, fuel filter, air cleaner, and cabin filter were all recently changed. Has a new shifter assembly from VW. I had attempted the Diesel Geek shifter refresh.

Considering VW crushed all of the 2012-2014 TDI Passats with the manual transmission, I consider this to be a fairly rare example of a CR TDI. Looking at cars that have SOLD (Carvana, local, etc.) I consider this to be a "good" price.

If you think I'm off on price take a peak online at what TDIs and more specifically manual TDIs are selling for.

Clean title in hand.

Located on Fort Knox Kentucky. Can meet in Radcliff/Elizabethtown or pickup from Louisville Airport.

$15,000 or best offer. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
Update. Pics have been uploaded. Drove this a few times last week and realized the heater core is kaput. It's scheduled to get the heater core replaced next weekend (2/12-2/13).

Listing this on the major websites 2/19.
If no sale by 4/1 it will head to Carvana. :(

Last edited:

tikal

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat Wagon (chainless + 5 MT + GDE tune)
My preference would have been a manual for a 2015 Passat as a future substitute to our 2004 Passat wagon but I will have to go with the DSG for family road trips practicality.

Best of luck with your sale.

Theburren

TDI
2002 Golf
No response from OP so I pulled the trigger on this
$10,500.00
I think I may have scored a deal. Warranty until 126000 miles or 2028

Theburren

TDI
2002 Golf
*Update.. I backed out of the deal after the fella told me that he “just realized” the NC’s title brandoned the car as a “lemon”

VW of Hickory NC and East Coast VW in Myrtle Beach both said stay away, there is limited resale value.
Anyway, it was probably a great car but I still need to be able to trade it in if I want to

Theburren

TDI
2002 Golf
FYI. I never did get any reply or message back from this feller selling.
headed to Carmax today here in Myrtle Beach to see a couple VWs.

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
I'm back! Thanks for all the PMs. One of the many fantastic benefits of being active duty is departing the country with short notice. 😅 Anyways, I'm back and the car is available and ready for a new home. I've got it on FB Marketplace now as well (pray for me lol). Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I will be daily'ing this until it sells.

Before I forget, it now has the updated 2019+ shifter assembly and an Audi counterweight. This car shifts AWESOME!

CARFAX: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_wgiwdFkngBwdmEL98_sAKh4eWr9nBus/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

TDIDaveNH

Left Lane Coal Roller at Large
TDI
1997 Passat TDI x2 1984 Buick Century 4.3 diesel
I was only recently aware VW crushed all the MT 2012-14 Passats. If it were me, I wouldn't sell...you've got yourself an EV-1 you just don't realize it yet.

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
I was only recently aware VW crushed all the MT 2012-14 Passats. If it were me, I wouldn't sell...you've got yourself an EV-1 you just don't realize it yet.
That's correct. It took over a year to even find one. Unfortunately, the Army has us heading to California and I've already got a TDI Golf and my Duramax Silverado. :(

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
They crushed the ones that were bought back. There are still some out there, albeit not many.

TDIDaveNH

Left Lane Coal Roller at Large
TDI
1997 Passat TDI x2 1984 Buick Century 4.3 diesel
That's correct. It took over a year to even find one. Unfortunately, the Army has us heading to California and I've already got a TDI Golf and my Duramax Silverado. :(
None of those two will be selling for $50k on BaT in 10 years from now.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
I'd raise you're asking price to at least $17-$18k now, as used TDI prices have increased quite a bit since November ;) ....

deming

Veteran Member
TDI
(2) 2005 TDI Passat Wagons
Nice looking car ! I am currently trying to sell my loaded 2021 Indian Scout motorcycle with ABS. If I can sell the Indian Scout; I would be interested in buying your Passat TDI.

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
None of those two will be selling for $50k on BaT in 10 years from now.
You ain't jokin. I'm sure I'll look back at today and regret it dearly! I LOVE the full size sedan with the 6-speed.

I'd raise you're asking price to at least $17-$18k now, as used TDI prices have increased quite a bit since November ;) ....
I should have. However, she sold within 23hours of being listed on Facebook for asking. Farewell my beloved 6MT Passat TDI!