2015 Passat SEL Delete ?

Mraneri1

TDI
2015 Passat
Got a 2015 Passat SEL in 2017 as a new car. The dealer had all of the diesel gate changes made . We are now at 98,000 miles on the car and considering what is the best way to move forward as the warranty is about to expire on the emission system. We bought the car for the fuel mileage and long life of the motor . My obviously puts on a lot of miles. I’ve deleted my pick ups in the past with great success , however this is not something I am willing to take on without a lot of advice, anybody recommend a kit or website to look at options for deleting this car?

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
First you should have warranty out to 162k miles or 11 or 12 years (can't remember which). Malone tunes and Rawtek hardware. I would run out the rest of the warranty but have this in mind when/if you have a costly emissions issue and you have to choose. Or jump and do it now, your choice. I assume since you have deleted before you know all the stuff about it. Search here for those two and then check out their web sites. There are others too but these are the ones that come to mind quickly.