SOLD-2015 Golf TDI Auto $13,900 OBO 50xxx miles Denver, CO

klazzic

TDI
B4V & NMS
Hello everyone, I’ve decided to part ways with my MK7 Golf TDI SE with 50xxx miles. I’m keeping my B4V as it has more space for my current needs ( the golf has nicer door handles =] my loss). Special pricing of $13,900 OBO and bonus (Q-Pro from KermaTDI) included for club members. This vehicle has been great to me and is a real sleeper with the current tune. I’ve put a touch over 38k (43mpg combined average) on it in my ownership. All the usual maintenance has been done, I’ve only run 507 spec oil. Battery is OEM and was installed last December. Professional tint/clear bra/mirror protectors and door bump guards are installed, along with weathertech mats front and back. 65% thread or better on the original wheels/tires 225/45R17’s with continental’s (I used to run a separate set of BFG 18’s which have been sold). The final part to the “fix” was done so it doesn’t need anymore dealer visits unless that’s your style. Clean and clear title. Let me know if you’re interested via a PM. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Lighting package? Sunroof? Nav? Not sure what the SE package on this model has as standard. Thanks.

klazzic

TDI
B4V & NMS
Lighting package? Sunroof? Nav? Not sure what the SE package on this model has as standard. Thanks.
Standard headlights but does have fog lights. There is a giant sun roof and no nav. I believe the 17” alloys were standard along with heated washer fluid spray nozzles, heated front seats, auto headlight function, Fender premium sound system and possibly more I’m not aware of. I also have a full size matching alloy spare I may include. Welcome.