2014 A7 TDI Fuel line check valve broke when putting engine cover on

jasilby

TDI
Audi A7 TDI
I am trying to find a part that probably only comes with the return line, but it's the fuel check valve that I would really like to replace the check valve by itself. Can this be done? I broke mine putting the engine cover back on after an oil change (nightmare with fuel flooding my engine compartment). I have linked to a couple of picture here and here to show what it is and where it's located. Just curious if anyone has swapped one out or were able to purchase without having to buy the whole line?

MEgearhead

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5, 4L, 4G
I have neither purchased one nor swapped one out. But, if you can find a BOSCH 0 445 130 104 it might save you some cash.

Burnt

TDI
A7
Did you happen to find out if you were able to replace it by yourself or take it to the shop?

jasilby

TDI
Audi A7 TDI
Did you happen to find out if you were able to replace it by yourself or take it to the shop?
I was able to replace it myself. Everything was fairly easy to access and just took my time. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to release the fuel valve caps but locking them back down was easy enough.

jasilby

TDI
Audi A7 TDI
I was able to replace it myself. Everything was fairly easy to access and just took my time. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to release the fuel valve caps but locking them back down was easy enough.
I forgot to mention I got the part identified by calling the dealer and sending them a photo.