2013 Passat TDI SEL Error Code P20EE

ElvisinTexas

TDI
2013 Passat Tdi Sel Prem
My vehicle has about 130k miles on it. I was driving and the glow plug light started flashing and my car went into limp mode. I was able to make it home. I started it up the next the day and the glow plug light was not flashing. I took it to a local Oreillys who ran the car diagnostics which gave the code P20EE. If I understand this correctly, it is the NOX sensor? Anyone know how much it cost to get fixed? I'm worried about driving it now, not knowing when it will happen again even though the light is not flashing.

I bought this used from a VW dealership near OKC and I have put about 30k miles on it. I recently replaced the water pump, timing belt, and inter-cooler (leak). I hate this because my car is my daily driver, about 100 miles a day to and from work and I'm not sure when this will happen again. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I chatted with VW online and asked if this was covered by the emissions warranty. She stated yes but I would have to take it in for an inspection room first to see if it was covered. Sound right?

Last edited: