2013 Jetta TDI service manual

Ronster

TDI
2013 Jetta 6 speed
I have been searching for a service manual for my 2013 Jetta TDI. So far, no luck. Does anyone know if these are available?

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Bentley Publishing used to print VW service manuals but they have lost the contract to do this for some reason. Therefore there is no official VW service manual for your car.

The only good alternative is to go to VW's own site (erwin.com) and pay for a one day "membership" and download everything available for your car (it is all in pdf format).

Have Fun!

Don

patbob

Veteran Member
TDI
was a 2013 Jetta TDI
I have the same vehicle and want to do the erwin.vw.com thing myself. Does anybody have a list of what to download so I can be sure I didn't miss anything?

Last edited:

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Changing world. Used to be I bought a manual for any car I owned. My son doesn't own a single manual, he does most of his own repairs. Some manuals are available for download, generally not legal.
As I understand it erWin is top shelf product. There will be multitudes of downloads. Looks like it's designed to use on demand, on line. Like you, I'd want it all sitting on my hard drive, so you'll just have to look at the list. You'll want most of the sections cause who knows what you'll run into.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Download everything and you can sort it out later. Even make your own manual if you want. Just take it to Kinkos or similar and tell them to print and put together.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Correction. Cheep economy cars and low quality every day cars dont have service manuals like they used to and most are pay per subscriber base bs. Not porsche. You can still buy the service manuals in colour and much better then they used to be, same with any high end car. You dont want to know how bad Bentley and the like are, you cant even afford the book let along a door handle or headlight for them sobs

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
My old Bentley was full of red corrections, not very good, best we had, gone for newer models.
Check your local library, my library shows AllData OnLine, though I didn't try to access it.
Having to pay for secret codes, part no. access, repair information is some real bull stuff.