2012 VW Golf 2 Door TDI With Tech Package Only 65K Miles (Maryland)

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
Sold...

Rare find 2012 Volkswagen Golf TDI 2 door with tech package, navi, moonroof, Bi Xenon headlights, keyless / push button start, Dynaudio system, heated seats, DSG transmission with only 65K miles.

Always garaged, never seen rain or snow, no damage of any kind. Factory paint, clean carfax. prior VW certified, under Volkswagen diesel warranty until December 2023 or 103K miles are reached on the car. Always used factory oil & filter.

Owned by a 35 year VW enthusiast with OCD. The TDI has many nice touches from 35% window tint, Weather-Tech window vents, 3M rock protection on hood, fenders, pillars, front roof edge & mirrors, H&R / Solo Werks lowering springs/coilovers, exhaust tips, Golf R style pedal set, paddle shifters, factory mud guards. All keys & books, service records. A binder of everything I've done.

I will guarantee you will not find ONE anywhere in this condition, it just sits in the corner of my garage parked on foam pads and hooked to a battery tender with two other classic VW's.

Title in hand, serious inquiries only. No joy rides.

$15,800

Last edited:

bigsexyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 NB, '04 Jetta
NICE CAR... but mannnn that front plate holder ruining the front bumper just hurts my soul... :cry:

GLWS no doubt this will go quickly and make someone very happy.

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
Thanks... Tell me about it, It was already drilled when I bought it I did remove it and plugged the holes but was pulled over twice and re-installed it.

Xceler8

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
Whats the fuel economy on these and are their any major pain points with the stock emissions?

Xceler8

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
I know some of the newer diesels will have issues where the emission controls systems will throw codes or put the car in limp mode. Just at a point where I'm looking for a relatively maintenance free experience for at least the next 24 months

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
I know some of the newer diesels will have issues where the emission controls systems will throw codes or put the car in limp mode. Just at a point where I'm looking for a relatively maintenance free experience for at least the next 24 months
In the 3 years I've owned it the only issues was one check engine light. They installed a new particulate filter that was 60 miles ago. Car still comes with the warranty, until December 2023 or 100K miles are reached on the car.

GlennGlenn

TDI
Formerly Passat
Seriously well kept, well-maintained car. You can just tell. Curious, was this a buy-back car that's been converted to DPF and DEF fluid.

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
Seriously well kept, well-maintained car. You can just tell. Curious, was this a buy-back car that's been converted to DPF and DEF fluid.
Yes, it was a buyback... I bought it the next morning it was posted online. I looked for almost a years for this car. I couldn't find a 2 door with tech and DGS. The dealer even VW certified it and the manager told me it was a local person that owned it and it was stored inside when the dieselgate happened. The car truly looked brand new, they left it in the shop for me to look it over and I was so impressed, not a drop of acid rain on the car. The MK6 didn't get the adblue like the MK7. I also use to own a 15 Golf TDI that needed adblue its nice that the MK6 doesn't.

Funny story... I ran into the same manager at VW show few weeks back and told him I was selling the car and he saw the pictures and told me he would but it on the showroom and sell it for me. I told him thanks but no. I couldn't sleep at night knowing it could get damage from people touching it... Lol

Last edited:

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
None of the buyback cars had DEF added as part of the fix. If it didn't use it when originially manufactured, then it didn't get it when fixed.