2012 Passat TDI Manual 3K Miles VT TDI Imports

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
2012 Passat SE TDI Manual 3K+ Miles

Beautiful tungsten silver / black manual Passat TDI. There are few manuals produced, and we are lucky at the moment to have two nice examples.

$25,395 *I consider this to be a solid value on this Passat.

Full photo album on our site: http://www.vermontTDIimports.com

*There is an error on the CarFax. I have tried my best to get it remedied. The "accident" noted was an incident where the owner called the police in a parking lot due to backing up incident seen by a parking valet. There is NO body work. All paint has been verified with a paint meter. **I now have the actual police report. It confirms the event happened in a valet parking lot with another vehicle backing into left rear wheel well. There has been no repair as there is nothing more than a slight "ding" in that area. If you want to see the report, I would e-mail it to you as a pdf. I have also spoken directly with the reporting officer in NJ. Everyone agrees on the facts, but he says that he can't assess damage (even though there was none) once he is called. It literally is a tiny "door" ding that can't be removed due to its being in a double-walled area above the left rear tire. You would walk by and not notive.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
So they're increasing in value now? With incentives, you can pick up a new SE TDI manual Passat for $25,000 or just under.