2012 JSW lowered.

pknopp

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen

Not for everyone, but I'm the only one that drives it.

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
How does it sound with the tires rubbing on the fender liner as you drive or hit bumps?

pknopp

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
Skid Plate Yet?

Bill
I'm having one made this coming week. I'll post concerning how it turns out.

What did you lower it with? Looks great and actually makes the stock rims that much nicer.
Coils. I read 5000 posts saying about how crappy Rokkor coils are and in the end I may decide the same but I was able to buy a nearly new set really cheap so I thought I would try them. I have nothing to compare them to but so far, no complaints. Yep, ride is a bit harsher but not a lot. Handles great. Long term, we'll see. I could still drop a good bit more If I had wanted to.

How does it sound with the tires rubbing on the fender liner as you drive or hit bumps?
So far the only rubbing has been the mudgaurds. I've had these on about 3 weeks now.

Last edited:

The J

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon
I think you should raise the rear by 1"... the car might be level the way you have it, but the different sized wheel arches make the rear look like it's sagging.

Otherwise, it looks great. Simple, clean, much better than stock!

09jettatdiwagn

TDI
09 jetta tdi wagon
My 09' TDI JSW

hey whats up , i have purchases my own 09 TDI JSW beginning of july ....
I have VMR V710 18x8.5 rims with continental DWS 225/40/18 tires
i got kw ST suspension slammed it and waiting a week to let the springs settle and then ill see what height adjustments i wanna make ....

im looking to do a brake upgrade next

pknopp

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
I think you should raise the rear by 1"... the car might be level the way you have it, but the different sized wheel arches make the rear look like it's sagging.

Otherwise, it looks great. Simple, clean, much better than stock!
The pictures are from above. If you look straight on, on a level surface I left rake in it.

pknopp

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
hey whats up , i have purchases my own 09 TDI JSW beginning of july ....
I have VMR V710 18x8.5 rims with continental DWS 225/40/18 tires
i got kw ST suspension slammed it and waiting a week to let the springs settle and then ill see what height adjustments i wanna make ....m looking to do a brake upgrade next
The 18's look great. I'm still debating on going larger.