2012 Golf TDI 4-door 6MT, grey, 90k miles, NJ

stairmast0r

TDI
2012 Golf TDI 6MT
Hi guys, I'm thinking about selling my 2012 Golf TDI. It's a 4-door, 6 speed manual, united grey metallic, with about 90k miles on the clock. It has a mk6 GTI catback and rear valence, and I gutted the turbo outlet dampener so it makes a little more whpsssh.

It also has a cracked DPF, leaking clutch slave cylinder, and the left side CV axle is starting to squeak on turns. For anyone looking to do a clutch, downpipe, and tune, that should be literally no problem lol. The clutch disk itself feels fine (when the pedal is still firm after topping off fluid and bleeding). It had the emissions fix done exactly 3 years ago at 68k, so the DPF is still covered under warranty.

Anyone interested? It's dark out now, but I'll vacuum out the donut sprinkles and take a few pictures tomorrow if possible

jimmyfine

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 2010 JSW TDI, 2014 BMW 328D Wagon
@stairmast0r I know someone that is interested depending on the price you are looking to get from it. I believe they are looking for $4,000 max though, especially considering the repair cost for clutch and axle are not included in warranty repair. Let me know if this is an acceptable price and I will see if they are interested, can do cash payment if preferred.

Last edited:

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
Touareg TDI, B4 97, 96B4V, MK5 TDI Jetta, Vanagon(non-TDI) soon to be converted
Hi guys, I'm thinking about selling my 2012 Golf TDI. It's a 4-door, 6 speed manual, united grey metallic, with about 90k miles on the clock. It has a mk6 GTI catback and rear valence, and I gutted the turbo outlet dampener so it makes a little more whpsssh.

It also has a cracked DPF, leaking clutch slave cylinder, and the left side CV axle is starting to squeak on turns. For anyone looking to do a clutch, downpipe, and tune, that should be literally no problem lol. The clutch disk itself feels fine (when the pedal is still firm after topping off fluid and bleeding). It had the emissions fix done exactly 3 years ago at 68k, so the DPF is still covered under warranty.

Anyone interested? It's dark out now, but I'll vacuum out the donut sprinkles and take a few pictures tomorrow if possible
price and pics?