2011 VW Jetta

BarrieCommuter

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI Highline 6MT
i get my monster mats on the 28th....yeah, 15% off at yorkdale vw; not bad considering it would cost me $40 to ship from 1stvwparts.com, killing any savings they offer.

guy at yorkdale vw says the rubber compound is different and doesn't wear like previous year's mats.

btw - weathertech still doesn't have the mats for 2011 model year Jetta.

PlaneCrazy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Gone...
Speaking of the 2011 Jetta, check out these alleged spy shots of the new NMS which will replace the Passat in N. America. I can only say I'm underwhelmed. VW wanted to americanize it so bad, they made it look like an Impala.

NMS

I can only hope they make a wagon. VW has a history of making wagons that look better than the sedan.

RebelTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi Q5 TDI, 2016 BMW 535d Xdrive
I noticed today that Boston area VW dealers have 2011 Jetta TDIs in stock. I sat in an SE a couple of weeks ago while getting the 10K oil change on my Golf. I thought it was an attractive car although I did notice the material changes. I'll be looking for the 2011 TDIs on the road.

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
I was just poking around on VWoA's site and according to the specs, the 2.0 TDI engine takes 5.8 qts of oil. Here we go again.

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
It meanss that VW is giving out the wrong info. The dealers tend to overfill the engine oil and that's not a good thing.