2011 Touareg TDI V6 Executive 21k Miles

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
$43,895 / Our second Touareg offering in the past month. 2011 Touareg TDI V6 Executive. This was a $60,000 Touareg just a year and a half ago. Intead of listing all of the options here, I have scanned the original dealer window sticker (Link to that file is on my site too.) This is a Southern car. I have completed the 7-pin VW wiring so she is completely set for towing. Included in this price is also a nice set of 17" Touareg rims and new General Altimax Arctic winters in 235/65/17 108H. If you do not want the extra rim/tire package, we can negotiate that reduction in price. I drove her home from Salt Lake UT. 2,400 miles with cruise set from 70-78 mph and did 28.5 mpg for total trip. In local driving I am seeing up to 32 mpg. The 2011 added an 8-speed tranny and lightened total weight by over 400 lbs. The Dynaudio in this Touareg is stunning. 600+ watts.

Full details and photo album on our site. http://www.vermontTDIimports.com

Last edited:

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
Update

The 17" OEM Touareg rims and Altimax Arctics are now on the Touareg. 20s are washed and bagged.

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
Note on warranty

For those of you who might not know, the 2011 Touareg came with a 10yr/100k miles drivetrain warranty.

timmyc4

TDI
2013 Passat, 2006 Jetta w/Malone, 97 Passat Sedan TDI, 88 Jetta N/A
?

We all know it was $60k new.... But what are you asking for it?

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
Correct

As stated on my site, that includes the OEM 20" rims and tires plus the 17" Touareg rims and new General Altimax Arctic snows...my favorite snow in the past few years. Made in Germany too!

Last edited:

truman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Passat Variant, Still miss the 03JW
As state on my site, that includes the OEM 20" rims and tires plus the 17" Touareg rims and new General Altimax Arctic snows...my favorite snow in the past few years. Made in Germany too!
I had the Altimax Arctics on my previous JW. I thought they were awesome.

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
Pic of Touareg with the 17s

This is a pic of the VW Touareg 17s and General Altimax Arctics 235/65/17 that I just put on. As noted above, the OEM 20" and tires will also be included. Well over $3,000 of rims and tires.

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
Q

$46,000 with 20" rims an tires and the new 17s and General Altimax Arctics that I just put on her. She is at about 21,400 at the moment. I can't stop driving. Simply an awesome drive in the snow.

Again, full details, photo album, etc on my site: http://www.vermontTDIimports.com

Happy New Year to all of my TDI community.

Dale Newton
Vermont TDI Imports

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
Adjusting details

She now has 22,000 miles. Addicting. I took the plate off yesterday :(

I have adjusted the price to $45,000. Great Touareg, solid value.

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
Currently at 25k Miles

Price adjusted to $43,895 or $43,000 if you do not want 17" rims and snows.

Last tank average was 30.2 mpg ave temps in high 20s and mix of highway/local.

Continues to be the most competent driver in winter driving, even more than my Tundra with studded snows.