2011 model?

perrya

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta BRM with 200K
Just wondering if anyone has opinion of the 2011 model TDI, I am looking at one for 10K. It has 106K on it. Any recalls? Seems like some have had their turbo and DSG flywheel go as early as 50K. Debating whether I should keep my 2006 (replaced the turbo and flywheel) with 215K.

pdt165

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta 6 speed (Bought Back)
I have a 2011 and am very happy with it. however I have had it from 10 miles on the clock and know everything that has been done to it or not done to it. No turbo issues and DSG is N/A as I have the 6sp. I have had no issues with it, there has been a few recalls which I would assume have been done, IE fuel line damper, exhaust tips, nothing major IMO. I do have it tuned by Malone and that is a big improvement as well. Any specific questions?

sclevine

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI DSG
I have 2011 TDI DSG - at 97,500 and only major issues were caused by me. There are little things I don't like, such as radio reception sucks and AC isn't as strong/cold as I would expect, but overall I love the car and the mileage - but on the mileage of course I'm very curious to see what 'fix' is coming from VW.

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Highline Touareg TDI
loved my 2011...ac worked great and never had any radio issues....220k on it before i sold it rock solid car, i miss it