2011 Black/Black JSW

fuzzybandito

TDI
2011 jsw 6mt
Picked up my new jsw this week. I've been waiting since january for it to be delivered from factory. I didn't know how hard it would be to get a black on black with moonroof only. Oh well, at least it's here :)

First day: My Glass Bubble

Moonroof (this is the best upgrade money I could have spent, really happy with it)

24 hrs later: 35% Tint all around

Needs a rear sway. The "wagon waddle" is pretty bad. Makes me feel like i'm going faster around corners than I actually am. Eventually need to do something about the wheel wheel gap & shoes, but all in good time :eek:

Last edited:

PeeWee

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon, 97 Passat Sedan
Did you tint the moon roof as well?
Wagon waddle. I'm not sure about the '11 but good tires and proper pressure is the easiest way to improve handling. Chances are that the dealer set the tires at around 32 to 36 lbs which gives a nice soft ride but is not the recommended pressure. Check the drivers door jam for the right numbers.

piney

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW-TDI/DSG
Nice looking. If you didn't already, a ceramic film on that pano will come in handy during the summer.

I haven't noticed the wagon swagger you have. Not sure if the larger rims on mine makes the difference or it is the flat roads down here that are the factor.

fuzzybandito

TDI
2011 jsw 6mt
I didn't put any film on the pano. I was thinking with the shade closed and since it's already factory tinted, it might help. But maybe i should rethink it.

I notice the swagger going around turns. Feels like the back end's a little lazy making it around. I notice it in the roundabout near where I live. I can't take it anywhere as fast as i did in my friend's stock accord. I was hoping with the "sportwagen", it'd at least be able to keep up. I guess that's what i'm aiming to fix with the rsb.