2011 A3 replacement radio

paascal

TDI
golf tdi 2001
hello,

i was looking for a replacement radio, the one i this car only does cell support wont play music from the phone thru bluetooth or allow usb...

i was wondering if some people ever tried aftermaker radios ?

i saw this one that seems to do lots of things...

http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-dvd-players/android-dvd-player/audi-android-dvd-player/pumpkin-7-inch-digital-touchscreen-2-din-android-5-1-car-player-for-audi-a3-2003-2011-support-dab-mirrorlink-wifi-3g-dvr-steering-av-output-obd2.html

does someone have feed back on it or had one?

thanks

Baja

TDI
2011 A3 TDI
My A3 2011 Premium plus with NAV doesn't support Bluetooth music you have to plug it in to the AUX port

skycrane

TDI
'12 Audi A3, 96 E300, 87 300SDL
Damn for only 399 that does almost everything. You would have thought an audi premium plus would have a bit better Radio than we do. To bad that do sent fit my 12 a3. Or I woul have got it already

PhunkFX

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Audi Q5 TDI S-Line, 2005.5 Jetta TDI (BRM) 6MT (02Q)
I have an aftermarket Radio in mine. An Alpine. It was installed in the car when I bought it. Steering wheel functions work as well. I know a high end audio/video shop installed it in Washington... though I'm in NY now.

The model is: Alpine INA-W900BT

Clarence

TDI
A5
Yes, to get an aftermarket tool is good, usually they are much more powerful than the original one came from factory.