2010 Tiguan TDI 4motion 6 speed manual FS in Florida

bobbiemartin

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Tiguan TDI 4Motion, Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD
I planned on keeping this forever, but up for sale is my 2010 Tiguan TDI 4motion 6 speed manual

I bought this in Dec, 2021 from another member who converted it. This is his third TDI Tiguan conversion, I also had the first one. This is the only 6 speed 4Motion he has done. This Tiguan started as a 2010 CCTA 4motion with 6 speed auto with 152k miles. Mileage is currently just under 163k.

It has a CJAA TDI from a 2013 Jetta and an MQ500 6 speed manual 4motion gearbox sourced from a Tiguan TDI in Europe Has a stage 2 engine tune from TD tuning, Dark Side EGR delete and stainless turbo downpipe (no DPF), Fluidampr, CP3 fuel pump and new Sachs DMF clutch. Timing belt, Serpentine belt and water pump replaced during conversion. Fuel pumps were changed to new Pierburg Tiguan TDI fuel pumps. Has TDI cluster, heated/power leather seats, panoramic sunroof, VW AM/FM/CD/MP3/Sirius Satellite/GPS/Bluetooth radio with factory VW rear camera and new speakers, rain sensing wipers with auto dim mirror, 2” receiver hitch, power mirrors with valet (puddle) lighting. Tires are 17” Sumitomo and were like new when I bought it. I have averaged 32 MPG.

Body in great shape (one little spot on front cover). Rubber floor mats with cargo protector. Car runs and drives great. Fun to drive. One neat feature is the Autohold. When you stop at a light the brakes are automatically applied until you let the clutch out. No rolling, just shift into neutral and it stays put until you want to drive away. VW only had this a few years in the States, it's pretty slick and very convenient.

This is a very unique VW, you won't find anything else like it. More comfortable and roomy than a Golf wagon. With the engine mods, CP3 pump and MQ500 it's bulletproof. Only reason for sale is we bought another Diesel vehicle and this one reluctantly has to go. $17,000. Clear Florida title, ready for immediate delivery. Located in Jacksonville, FL. Fly in, drive home. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere.

I haven't had time for pics, but here are some when I bought it.

Last edited:

bobbiemartin

Veteran Member
TDI
OK, the gearbox oil was changed with VW oil when it was converted. No Haldex service. However, I have a Haldex service kit from Darkside and a complete Tiguan 4Motion rear suspension I can include with the car.

bobbiemartin

Veteran Member
TDI
The donor engine is from a 2013 Jetta wagon that had 77,311 miles.
At the time the conversion was done the Tiguan had 152,000 miles
In addition to the conversion, the following was done:
Timing belt and related tensioners (kit from Cascade German)
Water pump
Serpentine belt
Thermostat housing replaced
Darkside SS downpipe
Darkside EGR delete
CP3 pump from Whitbread
Stage 2 TDTuning
New Sachs DMF clutch & Flywheel
Gearbox fluid changed

Since then:
New Pierburg Tiguan TDI fuel pumps
Fluidampr
Oil / filters changed at 159,998

Current mileage just under 163,000

Last edited:

bobbiemartin

Veteran Member
TDI
Here is a link to a few pictures of the Tiguan. We have decided to also put up for sale our 2013 Touareg TDI. Whatever sells first we will keep the other.

Last edited:

B3achbum

Veteran Member
TDI
(Nigel) 2004 jw GLS 5sp / +332K miles, (Hildegarde) 2008 R320 CDI / +132K miles
Sorry for delay in responding, Bobbie - I'll have to take a pass this time.
Cool rig though, GLWS!!!