2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI for sale (16,500)-Spokane WA area

bmello

TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
SOLD

I have loved this car (used to own a TDI Touareg, Jetta VR6 (manual), and Jetta Trek (manual) and this car is one of my favorites -but I have a job where I ride my bike to work and no longer drive it -it has sat in my garage, but for the occasional fun drive to Spokane, most of the past two years. It makes no sense to keep it any longer.
Here are the specs:
Always garaged, excellent condition Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI 2010 manual 6 speed with 61,000 all highway miles- I used to drive it to Helena, MT, for work and averaged 42 miles a gallon!
Black exterior -black/grey interior. I have Bridgestone Ecopia (5,000 miles) tires on it right now and Blizzak tires (7,500 miles) for snow, Yakima bike rack with wind farings and 2000 lbs tow (Curtis) package with light hookup-these all come with the car.
Heated Seats, Satellite Radio, Premium Sound System, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, Multi-CD Changer, SPORT & PROTECTION KIT-all weather rubber mats and protector mat in the wagen, PWR TILT/SLIDING PANORAMIC SUNROOF

Last edited:

axnels2

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 jetta sportswagen
Just a tip.. you may want to post some pics. I think your pricing is a bit high.

bmello

TDI
sorry, went camping up at Priest Lake with family - I will post some pics and check on the fuel pump. it has been serviced at VW dealerships in Chicago and Spokane at the required times.

axnels2 - just curious what would be a fare price?-i am asking not trying to be argumentative. i searched around and no one in my area has any to sell for comparison. looked at some for sale around the country (carmax, autotrader) and it seemed reasonable considering i have the bike rack, 2 sets of tires, tow package-regardless someone could make me an offer and i either accept it or keep the car (and it sits in the garage). thanks

bmello

TDI
Photos and answers about fuel pump

here are photos
-http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5042165695.html

I checked my records and it does not appear that the fuel pump has been replaced. All records performed at 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 show that all recalls are up to date and all filters have been replaced.