2009 Jetta TDI - silver, 6 speed, 5000 miles

Neurot

Vendor
TDI
2013 Passat TDI
Selling our 2009 Silver/silver Jetta TDI. 6 speed, base model, heated seats, satellite radio, ipod doc.
Selling for $23,000. Has 5000 miles on it

Last edited:

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
Is this same car that's in your sig or not?

"2009 Jetta TDI (Powered by B100 as of 9/9/08)"

Neurot

Vendor
TDI
2013 Passat TDI
yes, it is. but i need to update my sig as I am now running it on B5. I'll be posting an important update to my B100 thread soon.

Neurot

Vendor
TDI
2013 Passat TDI
I'm selling because it doesn't work with B100 AND because it is not a good fit for my growing family. You can read more about my B100 testing at http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=224644.

I am working to leave my day job and do biodiesel full time, but can't afford to take a big pay cut with two car payments. Plus, it does not fit my car seat with enough room for me to slide my seat back far enough.

TDI
Pending. . .
Pic of carseat installed???

Neurot - do you have a picture of your carseat installed? Is it front-facing or rear-facing? That is the biggest hangup I've got with buying a TDI right now. I've got a 3 year old, a 20 month old and another due in May. Our 3 year old will be big enough for a booster in the front seat by the time the third one is here, but I don't want her sitting too close to the dash just in case. I know it's got advanced airbags, but I'd still be nervous about it. Even if you can't get pictures, an informed opinion would go a long way. Also, how tall are you? Do you typically drive every car with the seat all the way back? Thanks a bunch!

Neurot

Vendor
TDI
2013 Passat TDI
i don't have a picture handy. I'm 6'0" and when I'm comfortable (seat is NOT all the way back) and the carseat is in the middle of the back, It's in there really tight. The rear middle is the safest place in the car, so we've stuck to that. The car seat is a Graco rear facing one for kids 0-30 pounds. Our son is a 17 pound 6 month old whose feet hang off the end. We are considering moving to a "convertible" but it's a pain to get him out and back in every time, plus you don't have something for him to sleep in while you're at a restaurant or whatever, and have to rely on whatever seat they may have.

Congrats on the new addition, and good luck with your decision! If this car worked on B100, and we weren't trying to cut our budget way back, I would keep it. I LOVE the car in 90% of all aspects, but the one that doesn't work for me is a deal killer. I drove to Dallas the other day and averaged 51.7MPG with cruise control on 70MPH the whole way.