2006 Sheraton Hotel Information !!!!!!!!!!

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Looks like we ran out of King rooms on Fri 1st and Sat 2nd. Since it is ~415 pm here. I won't be able to put a request to add kings until Tomorrow morning. So sit tight for until tomorrow. If you don't mind a double then reserve. If you need a king, you could pm me with your request. So I have an idea of how many rooms to add on.

Just to give you guys an idea of the Hotel Bookings so far. we have over 70 rooms booked so far.

$80USD a night is a great price for this area over a Major Vacation Holiday. Valley Forge has to offer alot with it's history and major Attractions. As you may have noticed reg. hotel rate is at ~120USD now. We are greatful to have a Hotel who is has so far given us great serivce and attention.

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
hey leo819 will all of us be really close to each other, or will we be spread out through the complex. And wow 80 people rooms thats crazy, congrats.
people should not forget they have rollin beds for only 10$. dont know if that is sleepable but I am sure it will be fine after the brewery tour Tawny Port in my room :)

Also Leo819, any thoughts about asking them to give us free internet. I am sure they will make a killing otherwise.
This place must be a few clicks behind the competetion. every major hotel chain I have been to in the last year has had free wireless.
This isnt a big deal, but would be a nice gesture by sheraton.

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
hmm, well I am going off of what the registration system said about the room:
"high speed internet for a fee"
maybe they have free lobby wireless and feebased ehternet in rooms.

still suprised. I was at marriot condo-suites outside of atlantic city and they had wireless. I dont know if it was the whole property or just each block of condos individually.

that pic is funny

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
08/03/06 - I just put in a request for more Kings. I will post up when they are in the system.

I am also working on the Gorup rate also. Cause they are showing regular rates. Sheez.

Last edited:

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Most hotel chains have an inverse relationship between the 'level' of the property and whether or not you pay for the internets. For example, Marriott full service hotels charge, Courtyards and Fairfield Inns don't. This makes sense (to them, anyway) because folks who are choosing the lower level hotels are probably more price sensitive. It sometimes gets absurd, however: I frequently stay in a hotel in lower Manhattan that can charge me up to $429/night for a single room. And they charge $11 for web access. Go figure.

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Leo819 said:
08/03/06 - I just put in a request for more Kings. I will post up when they are in the system.

I am also working on the Gorup rate also. Cause they are showing regular rates. Sheez.
room and rates are back up. Book away :D:cool:

FYI - . I can only make changes during Office hours.Once 5:00pm eartern time Friday 08/04/06 arrives, I will not be able to add rooms to our block. So if people are sitting on the Fence, you better get that booty movin'

Last edited:

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
Maybe do a mass emailing to existing registrants, could be we have a passive member who registered on day 1 but hasnt thought about the hotel yet

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Charm said:
Maybe do a mass emailing to existing registrants, could be we have a passive member who registered on day 1 but hasnt thought about the hotel yet

note taken and Forwarded. Thank you

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
08/06/06 - We have run out of rooms on Friday and Saturday nights.

Alternatives are being worked on, if anybody did not get a reservation in time. I would ask for you to PM me, with your needs.

Just to give you an idea we have to date

Staying at the Hotel:

225 room nights which avg. 75 rooms reserved over the long weekend, with ~145 guests at the hotel.

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
Wow, what do we expect to be the Average or Max attendance?

This is my first TDIfest.......