2006 no run issue

Rx7145

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta BRM
Yeah I remember when I wanted to buy one I thought the shipping was high. I bought it from FCP for the same price ($200) and got free shipping.

Doright

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
Studebaker
I remember getting burned on shipping by these people.
BUT I sucked it up and kept the cable as you down load the software.

Regardless of how bad the software is OR how bad the program is to use, Or the difficult learning curve Its an invaluable tool in troubleshooting so many issues on these cars.
I have had the cable for years I am still a novice with it so many things are miss named and make no sense but I chalk that up to the language barer between English and German some words just mean the same thing. Its one of those things I say thank god for this forum.

In the end I think you made a mistake if you wanna keep the car for any length of time because running it to a competent VW guy is gonna get expensive.

As to a Update for my car :

Its still running a little cold blooded one a cyl or two when cold and still has Hiway surge/hesitation but its still running strong over all.
I have Put several hundred miles on it now.
I think I may have an Injector or two going bad (1 year old German ebay specials) to explain being cold blooded but I was planning on starting a new thread to trouble shoot that.

Last edited:

studebaker

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta pk 1
Studebaker
I remember getting burned on shipping by these people.
BUT I sucked it up and kept the cable as you down load the software.
Regardless of how bad the software is OR how bad the program is to use, Or the difficult learning curve Its an invaluable tool in troubleshooting so many issues on these cars.
I have had the cable for years I am still a novice with it so many things are miss named and make no sense but I chalk that up to the language barer between English and German some words just mean the same thing. Its one of those things I say thank god for this forum.
In the end I think you made a mistake if you wanna keep the car for any length of time because running it to a competent VW guy is gonna get expensive.
After checking my bank statement, I also found that they had overcharged my card by almost 14.00 over the invoice/receipt they had send to me.
I go no response from them, so I had to "dispute the charge" with my CC company.
I won't do business or recommend anyone else buy from them.

Rx7145

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta BRM
Just buy from FCP. Free shipping no drama. Good prices high quality parts.