2006 Jetta TDI Codes P0272, P0266, P0263

_7_ TDI ™

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2001 Jetta TDI
I bought a set of used injectors and installed them. All is well now. Runs like new. Only thing, I dropped a 1/4" and 12 point socket into the engine and can't fish it out with a magnet. Hope it doesn't find the oil pump or something like that.
Happy to hear it is solved... However.. I recommend you find that socket before it bounces around and finds something else. Limp mode is one thing, Broke mode is another.
;)

Marr

TDI
Audi A4 2.0L TDI
I have got the same problem as doug1976, so I have to rush to get a set of new injectors.

GreenLantern_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GOLF SEL
Marr are you running bio diesel? Do you alternate fuels or not run a single fuel source?
Dann1976 you?

Marr

TDI
Audi A4 2.0L TDI
Hi Green
I m not using a bio diesel, never alternate fuel. Do you have something to say concerning the problem on my car?

Regards
Marr

GreenLantern_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GOLF SEL
Just wondered as in reading many posts it appears that switching from dino to bio or back and forth can cause seal so expand and contract thus leaking.

Marr

TDI
Audi A4 2.0L TDI
Hi Green
Let me show up the symptoms of my car and comment basing your self on the symptoms.
It has got a low rev count, does not move beyond 3000, powerless especially when engaging gear 3,4..., with vibrations, its like it is misfiring, produce blue smoke when cold but as it worms up the smoke decreases gradually. It was scanned and showed the following diagnostic codes-P1260 cylid 1 implausible signal, P1263- cylid 2- implausible signal, P1266-cylid 3- implausible signal and P1269 -cylid 4- implausible signal.

GreenLantern_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GOLF SEL
VCDS scan or Obd? IF your looking for good sound advice bring a good sound VCDS scan copy to the post and one of the knowledgeable gentlemen will have a wealth of knowledge to help you. Standard vehicle scans are nearly useless on vag.

Marr

TDI
Audi A4 2.0L TDI
I bought a set of used injectors and installed them. All is well now. Runs like new. Only thing, I dropped a 1/4" and 12 point socket into the engine and can't fish it out with a magnet. Hope it doesn't find the oil pump or something like that.
Good day
I just want to know, Did you re-code the second hand injector after you have install them?

Last edited:

deming

Veteran Member
TDI
(2) 2005 TDI Passat Wagons
I have run B12-B15 Bio-Diesel for years in my 2005 Passat TDI and I have never had a problem or concern.

Guess Texas has crappy Bio-Diesel quality.

You need IOWA soybeans for quality Bio-Diesel ( B100 stock) ----

Last edited: