2006 Brewery Tour

Would you be interested in going to a brewery tour saturday evening?

• YES! I like good beers!

Votes: 45 86.5%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
YES I like good beer

Since it looks like it's going to a wet one, indoor activities are a good choice:D

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
I think we are going to go from 10 interested to 150 showing up.

I just looked at the hour by hour on weather.com, not looking good.

I hope weather prediction is a lost art

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
Made it. Just turned into parking lot. Wait... no I didn't turn into a parking lot. I'm still me. The car turned into a parking lot..... No that's not right either. Me and my car are in the hotel parking lot.... Ok, that's what I meant. Now I just have to wait for this afternoon to get my room cause it's not worth it to pay for one for just the few hours till then. Yes I'm cheap:)

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
thats not cheap, 130 is pretty steep. especially for me, for this weekend will be 1200 in parts, and 300$ in expenses. I am considering asking the manager on a deal for sunday night. but we'll see

I am probably going to leave at 6pm from bmore (2hour trip) the rain let up! Im gonna go and vaccume

Thermo1223

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Jetta 5M-'04 JW A5
The tour was great and seemed well put together.

My fiance and I are little upset about the dinner though. We were told 2 seats would be available but were wrongfully taken by others that arrived later in the tour. Granted plans change and our group was rather large but we were told seats would be reserved. Also waiting 1 hour & 20 minutes would not have been acceptable especially if it was to be considered a group thing. So we visited the brewery store and headed home.

We are not bitter to the least though and look forward to tomorrows activities. It would have just been nicer to eat dinner there with the group.