2005 TDIFest Webpage with Registration

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Everyone, please sign up early if you plan on attending. With a more centralized location, the number of attendees will more than likely be higher. Read the directions and follow the links for what will be a good time by a bunch of fellow TDIers. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you. Later, J

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
If you are paying by check, please indicate as doing so in the "additional comments" section of the form. This will enable us to watch for that check

Also, if you are registering...please don't forget to go to the payment screen. If you're going to be paying at a later time, it may be helpful to indicate this in the same comment section as mentioned above. This will help eliminate any un-necessary e-mails. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the 2005 TDIFest!!! J

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL Black w/gray int.
Update:

You can register for the Fest and pay at a later date. After completing the registration form you will be given payment information. Simply printout your registration form and mail a check at a later date, or resubmit at a later date as a "change in previous registration" and select the paypal option.

The first 100 people to register and PAY for the Fest will be eligible for the door prizes.

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
Dumb question time...

On the registration page, all prices quoted are PER person, not couple, eg: $60/person, $120/couple, etc, correct?

Under events, only the pig roast dinner is included in the registration fee, am I reading this correctly?

So lets say I actually talk the wife into going with me. That means $120 registration fee. This $120 fee includes 2 pig roast dinners. I leave the pig roast dinner box empty, for all the other events I will have to check all the other boxes for two people for a total of $216.

Just want to make sure I don't accidently sign up for too little or too much.

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
BKmets, you don't need to pay for the spouse (as far as registration goes). You get 1 pig roast ticket included with your registration. If you want to pick up one for the spouse, then just add 1 pig roast dinner.
The banquet dinner is optional and if you both attend, then select one for each of you and your food selections as well as t-shirts.
If you or anyone has any questions about the registration, please don't hesitate to contact myself or Ed. We'll try and explain it.

For example, 60 for registration (includes you and your wife)
1 pig roast dinner included. (add 1 for wife)
Add any additional dinners (lunch or banquet) in increments of 2 for you and spouse and/or any t-shirts.
Hope this helps.
Later, Jeff

TDI
2003 Indigo Blue Golf GLS
Umm, uh oh. I think my better half and I are registered for one to many (meaning me);we thought it was like Waterfest where you have to register for both... How can we fix this?

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
You can simply send a correction through. When filling out the registration form there is a radial button asking if this is a "Change in previous registration?" Simply click this box and reenter any changes and we'll update the modified fields.

E

TDI
2003 Indigo Blue Golf GLS
The first 100 people to register and PAY for the Fest will be eligible for the door prizes.
Do my BF and I qualify for the door prize goodies even though our check seems to still not have been deposited?

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
Yes, you will be entered in the drawing. The check should have been deposited by now.

Thanks,
E

DIESELprogrammer

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GLS, 2003, Silver/Gray
I will be attending with my soon to be 7yo daughter.

Am I correct in assuming that the $60 registration fee is per vehicle or covers all in one’s party + a Pig Roast Dinner for one person?

Is there any children’s pricing for the Pig Roast Dinner, Pub Style Lunch, or Sunday Banquet and Dinner?

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Don,
At this point in time, no, there is no discount prices for kids.

You're right in your assumption that the $60 would include all in your one party (car) and a coupon for one Pig roast dinner.

We attempted to cover this but ran into difficulties in obtaining what we thought were possibilities that would cover all. (it's a difficult task to try and accomodate everyone) We tried. The caterer for the banquet said one could possibly order hamburgers or chicken nuggets for the kids at the dinner off their regular menu. What those prices are weren't discussed.
You could always swing by good old McD's and pick up the happy meal and bring it to the event!

I hope this answers your questions?
Jeff

DIESELprogrammer

Veteran Member
TDI
The TDIFest Registration-Confirmation Page does not display the "Pub Lunch" number and $ amount. However, the $ amount does show up in the total for the meals.

Also the "here" link at the top of the page does not work to allow one to start over - So you may have two registrations for me?

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
Don, we are aware of the minor glitch involving the lunches on the registration page. Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer, and that was the best I could do. If you select the lunch, it does work (the dollars show up, but the qty doesn't). If there is someone out there who could fix the glitch, please contact me.

Don't worry about sending duplicates registrations in. If we have questions about which is correct, we'll contact you.

Thanks,
Edward

DIESELprogrammer

Veteran Member
TDI
Edward...

I just wanted to point out the the "DIESEL" in "DIESELprogrammer" is an acronym for a programming language - "Direct Interactively Evaluated String Expression Language." Would you please capitalize for any labeling or badging? Thank You!

PP sent.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
So I finally registered. Got a room at the Holiday Inn Express via the web last Wednesday; $84/night w/o any cancellation fee since I wasn't sure I could make it until just now. Bringing the '97--drove it to NH and back today and it's running great!

I have a meeting Tuesday which will be in either Chicago or Miami. Lots of driving if it's in Miami

realsquash

TDI
2003 CTD Dodge
Guys,

I have a weird request. I've been dying to run some B100 in my truck (2003 CTD Dodge, 30 gallons or so) and I live within an hour of Madison (Delavan, WI)... Would it be possible for me to drive up and score some B100? Would I need to pay reg costs? Would I even be welcome? I don't have a TDI VW.

I might even be persuaded to try some WVO bio but I'm aprehensive about that. You sure can't beat the price though!

Thanks,
Andy

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
Andy, you are more than welcome to join us, even with your Dodge. I'll leave the registration fee up to you. If you plan on staying all day and enjoying the festivities perhaps you would consider registering. If you just want to show to get the B100, that's okay too.

Edward