2005 TDI FEST Registration Is Open

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Hello Everyone! We just wanted to make the announcement that OFFICIAL 2005 TDI FEST registration is open!
Please click on the announcement link at the top of all forums. OR, click the 2005 link button just above the flashing "how to videos" link. OR, click on this link 2005 TDI Fest registration

Be sure and list the 2005 TDI Fest forum on your favorites TDI FEST FORUM and watch for updates to what will be a very good time.
We look forward to seeing all of you there! Later, J

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
2005 TDI FEST Registration IS Open

Hello All,

Just a friendly reminder that there is only 2 months left before the 2005 TDI Fest.

To register for the event, book hotel reservations or want info, please see the link at the top of this page

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL Black w/gray int.
Update:

You can register for the Fest and pay at a later date. After completing the registration form you will be given payment information. Simply printout your registration form and mail a check at a later date, or resubmit at a later date as a "change in previous registration" and select the paypal option.

The first 100 people to register and PAY for the Fest will be eligible for the door prizes.

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
Don't forget to reserve your hotel room ASAP. Room options are getting limited.

E

Elsinore

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon TDI
Is registration for simply showing the car? What does $60 get over simply showing up to check out the show unregistered?

truman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Passat Variant, Still miss the 03JW
Correct me if I am wrong, but the $60 helps defray the cost of putting this event together. Hopefully some money will be left over to help fund this internet community. No matter how you look at, it is a bargain. Please do the organizers a favor and register early.

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
Truman is on the right track. The $60 registration fee helps cover the Fest expenses: renting the park facilities (dumpsters, tents, chairs, portapoties), town hall rental for the vendors, the pig roast (which included in the fee), shop space, etc, as well as a nice donation to Fred's to help keep this website operating.

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Rooms ARE becoming limited at the main hotel. I was able to work out with them and hold the block of rooms open until August 19th. So, that's the cutoff date for the lodging.
As far as what the $60 covers...it's really a decent deal considering what you're getting. Not to mention it's really showing your support for the web site that we all use to our benefit. It's the small things like Ed states that a lot of people don't realize cost quite a bit of money. Like the porta johns and dumpsters or rental fees of the spaces and printing of name badges/flyers. Keep in mind, this is also for all three days worth of events and/or activities.
Register early.
Later, Jeff

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
Make sure to register ASAP. We need final counts for t-shirts, meals, etc. pretty quick. Those who register late may not have all the same options available to them.

E

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
The t-shirt order goes in today. We will order a few extras, but to guarantee a t-shirt, please register by 3pm today!

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
And...rooms will be available at our discounted pricing for one more week!
August 19th is the last day I can guarantee the rooms/pricing.

new2diesel

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta Galactic Blue Pearl
Quick question about the various dinners.
Will I still be able to buy tickets to other dinners even though I didn't purchase them when I signed up?

\/\/

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Not on site.

We have to give the folks catering the events numbers so they can prepare enough food and not have too much or too little.

If you want additional meals, I'd suggest getting on the registration form and update a form with meal counts. I'm giving the banquet facility numbers today as they need a week to get everything together for the meal.

Hope this helps. I know it doesn't give you much time.

We may have some additional t-shirts and it's "possible" that pub lunch will accept on site orders?