2005 Passat Wagon, Immaculate (Show-n-Shine Award Winner), Chainless + All Updates

SUNRG

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None currently. Previously owned 04 Golf TDI & 05 Passat GLS Wagon TDI
BSM Upgrade Performed by the outstanding techs FAST ENOUGH PERFORMANCE, Lexington, KY
GLS / Stonehenge Grey
140k (but regularly mistaken for a new car)
Carpet & Monster Floor Mats
6-CD Changer
FM100 Fuel Filter & Mercedes Pre-Filter
RC1
Bridgestone Ecopia (currently installed), and also comes with a set of
Bridgestone Blizzak Snow Tires
Tow-Hitch + Air Lift Kit
Extremely Meticulously Maintained
operates perfectly in every way - needs nothing.
Leather Interior
Transmission Functions Perfectly - Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed at 80k, 100k and 135k.
Price = $13,500 Price Reduced to $12,950 Price Reduced to $12,450
Call 540-537-4896 or email robertissem@gmail.com

My son proudly displaying our Show-n-Shine award. Note: we had no intention of entering our TDI. We just happened to arrive at TDI fest minutes before the judging was to start, asked about the contest, they granted us a last minute entry and our car was judged just as it's driven / kept all the time (very clean).

Last edited:

SUNRG

Top Post Dawg
TDI
thanks for all the PMs and calls of interest and compliments. it looks like this sale could be coming to a close as early as this evening. here's a few more pics that i took moments ago.

When I comprehensively detail the car I do it in 3 stages. 1 - I clean the car, 2 - I then bring the clean car to my friend and professional detailer Paul Mercer. Paul goes over the car inside and out bumper to bumper. 3 - I bring it home and do final touch detailing. With the car very clean I can see any small remaining spots or sap ... and I go over the car very comprehensively, inside and out.

These pics were taken after stage 2. I'll put it under it's cover this evening and complete stage 3 detailing tomorrow.

Paul (my detailer) could not believe I'm letting the Passat go. I can hardly believe it myself.

PS - the BSM upgrade was performed by the incredible technicians at Fast Enough Performance in Lexington, KY.

below is virtually the lone noticable blemish on the car. it's on the passenger side of the front bumper. it's easily and inexpensively repairable by a good body shop, i just hadn't gotten around to having it done, and since it's minor and on a plastic body part (no rust concern) i wasn't in a rush.

SUNRG

Top Post Dawg
TDI
here are pics of the Passat under it's Noah barrier fabric car cover - claimed to be one of the best outdoor use car covers.

SUNRG

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Why the sale Sunergy? You'll be missed.
thanks :) I'm selling just because I'm very rarely driving - I now bicycle everywhere. It's been a transition for me. I was driving 40k / yr and now my car is parked and covered the majority of the year. I've become really fit, I'm saving a lot of $$ and it's a lot of fun actually! :)

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
Well good for you! If you were closer I'd convince my mom to move into your vehicle without hesitation. I'm one for the cross country pick up vehicle purchases, but not so much her and her busy schedule.

Don't miss out on this wagon fence sitters!

SUNRG

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Price Reduced to $12,950

Price Reduced to $12,950

SUNRG

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Let me check with my credit union tomorrow morning first thing!
good luck! i'm hoping it works out that this vehicle goes to a TDIclub member :)

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Very clean wow I would keep and give it to your son.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Wow very clean I would keep and give it to your son.Good luck.

Dunhamjr

Veteran Member
TDI
none right now
i got excited for a second when i saw the 540 area code. i was thinking 541 Oregon, cool!. but then got stabbed with defeat at 540 being east coast.

in oregon i would have come to look at the car, since the other car we are looking at is black... and i would really prefer any color over black. :(

oh well.

good luck on the sale.

SUNRG

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Price Reduced to $12,450

SUNRG

Top Post Dawg
TDI
sadly we've had a death in the family that's consumed us for the past week. this TDI is still available though i have a number of people that have contacted me and seem very interested that i just haven't had the time to respond to yet.

i will respond to anyone that's still interested in this vehicle on Monday. thanks for your patience.

SUNRG

Top Post Dawg
TDI
sold. to a really wonderful couple here in Roanoke, VA.

thanks for all the interest, compliments and support over the years.

this is an incredible community that i'm very thankful to have been a part of and i've tried to contribute to. if you drive a significant number of miles a year, and you enjoy maintaining / caring for your car yourself, there's no better vehicle imho than a TDI.

our family has switched to using bicycles for the vast majority of our transportation needs, my wife has a car that she's using less with each passing week, and ... on the rare occasion that conditions require me to drive, i do have a backup vehicle that's a lot like the Passat Wagon we sold ... just 20 years older ;)