2005 Passat Wagon GLS TDI - For Sale

jachady

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
auto dealer
Hey guys, I've got a 2005 Passat wagon TDI for sale. It has just over 64000 miles on it. It is silver with the black leather interior. Automatic trans. Heated seats and moonroof beside all the standard features.

One fairly good door ding in the drivers door. One small scratch in the rear bumper. Otherwise in great shape.

This is for sale through the local Ford dealer that I work as a salesman at. Please give me a call or email if interested. I am getting pictures together.

Priced at 18672.00 but willing to take offers.

John Chady
(hosted TDIFest in Lake Mills WI)
920-605-6109
jachady@yahoo.com

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
WoW, I think I'd take two at that price!

Has the balance shaft work been completed? Glow plug work?

Welcome aboard, John !

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Has the balance shaft upgrade been performed?

Has the glow plug recall been performed?

jachady

TDI
auto dealer
Not yet, we have an outside company do our internet listings and this is too fresh a trade. If you email me, I can send you out some pics I took.

jachady

TDI
auto dealer
Because most of the interest I am getting is from out of Wisconsin, I am trying to be as upfront as possible with this car. I only got one key with the car. I looked over the interior of the car really good and only one thing stuck out, the door seal has a small piece out of it from the driver dragging his feet in and out. It's not the actual seal, it's on the portion that meets the body.

On the exterior, there is also a snag on the bottom of the rear bumper (like he hooked it on something) and it pulled out about an inch. On that corresponding side (driver) where the bumper meets the quarter panel there is about an 1/8th inch gap. On the passenger side it is tight. The door ding on the drivers door is actually 3 dings all in a line. Should be able to be fixed by a Dent Doctor, but the door guard would have to be replaced to be perfect. There are 4 little rock chips in the front bumper cover, none on the hood.

Mechannically, the car passed the State of Wisconsin vehicle safety inspection. The car has always been run with full synthetic oil (he even had us change the oil in his brand new Fusion to synthetic). I have most of his service history reciepts. There is a reciept for having glow plugs replaced under warranty. Tires have 16000 miles on them and are Continentals.

He did have VW mudflaps, window visors and monster mats installed.

I also have the window sticker and owners manual for this car.