2005 Jetta Wagon TDI

tdibuyer

TDI
Looking to buy
I saw a 2005 Jetta Wagon at a dealership 20 minutes away from me. I have already bought a car, but this sounds like a really good deal. It's dark blue, GL, 5 spd, only 13,800 miles. And they're asking only $18,000 for it. I'm going to have to go take a look at it. Anybody interested, the car is in Abilene, KS.

Dirtbags

Dealer Name and Number Please!

Very intersted in the car. We have been striking out left and right.

Hopefully something will connect.

rjr311

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat Wagon , 1996 Passat sedan
Its listed at 19,995

And it sold.

Here is the sad part -

The original owner bought this car in Germany ... and brought it to the US.
He traded it in on a pickup truck ... The dealer gave him 14,500 for trade.

Left a little money on the table.

:(

Last edited:

rixtory

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf TDI GLS Black
I am high bidder on the Ebay Car now. Dealer said he would let it go for $23,700 IIRC. I am still on the fence, but I still have 4 days to make up my mind if i want to go over $22K - especially with gas prices falling and Diesel prices rising. Gassers that made quick leaps into the TDi's might son be trading them in if gas prices fall to around $2.00/gallon and I can buy another one cheap. :)

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
yes. a wagon was made for the first part of 2005

arrowsmithdzlperformance

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf Estate TDI
Im not sure about the rules on cross border cars but I will sell my 05 TDI wagon for $23900 usd. I love the car but can honestly not afford it anymore.

Black on black leather, 5spd, kenwood motorized face deck, XM Radio (Custom), GLI skirts front and sides.
26000kms almost 1 year old. The car is near Vancouver, BC.
Cheers
Erik

dieselsRus

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon 5-Spd
Diesel will never fall anywhere near 2.00 so you can do all your wishing and hoping but TDI prices are never going to go back down until possibly the new ones come out in 08

mishajmo

TDI
n/a
rixtory said:
Gassers that made quick leaps into the TDi's might son be trading them in if gas prices fall to around $2.00/gallon and I can buy another one cheap. :)
Gas has hit 3 dollars twice in the past year. Anyone who dumps a TDI now because of a momentary drop in prices is stupid.

That said, I'm sure you'll be successful. :D