2005 Golf TDI... BEW For Sale. Jonesboro, AR - $1,200

bjwhitepowhatan

TDI
2005 Golf BEW
Well Fellas, it's been a good run, but it's time to let my vdub go.

Driving to work the other morning she stalled and wouldn't start. Just one last straw and the nickel and diming needs to come to an end.

Car is at the mechanic and he may get it going, but I'm letting go, regardless.

It's a 2005 Golf TDI, BEW PD, Gold with 183,000 miles on the clock. I've spent some money the past few years and can provide records. Timing belt most recently done around 150K because the water pump failed. Most recently had the turbo replaced. New lower EGR tube. New clutch and flywheel within the past 1.5 years (because the DMF was failing). Brakes done about a year ago. New windshield last year. New tires 6 months ago. New headlights about 1.5 years ago.

I purchased new in 05. It's been in the family ever since. My father owned it for about 6 years and I inherited the car back when he died. Spec oil used throughout its life. Two accidents. One fully repaired by a body shop... hit on passenger's side. Both doors replaced. Painted, etc. Hit a deer this summer. Reworked myself by replacing the headlight and hood. Hood is still primer black.

Maybe you know what's wrong with it and can get it going quickly. This will be a great deal for you. $1,200.

If the mechanic gets it going, I'll be asking more for it. We'll see.

I'll get pics posted this coming week. I live 62 miles outside of Jonesboro, where the car is currently located.

You're welcome to call with questions. 870-316-0366. Brian.