2004 Passat wagon 5spd stage3 in CT

duteman2

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 GOLF, '04 Passat Wagon, 5-speed, BSD, our 8th. and 9th. TDI's
For sale, $5000.00 or best reasonable offer... I know I won’t get back the money I have in this car, but I’m fair and it needs to go...regretfully I need to move on from this project. This car runs great, looks like... well, not so great. Need minor body work and paint, interior needs freshening. 5spd. Conversion done with tranny from Frans at Dutch auto parts. HD clutch, Malone Auto trans delete program and a Stage 3 tune. BSD. Along with that was a new oil pump. While the engine was out, all essential seals and gaskets were freshened. Runs incredibly well. Fun fun fun to drive! Economical, too, seeing just under 50mpg... if you can keep your foot out of it, that is. The best I've gotten at 70 MPH os 48MPG average, over a day's driving the interstate. Darn good, I think, though the stage 3 makes it hard not to drop a gear and power on past that Prius hanging up traffic in the left lane... and that does tend to bring down the fuel economy a bit! Conversion was done around 180k miles, it just turned 200k. New springs, regular height. KONI Orange shocks. This car comes with a Passat sedan parts car, has most of the parts needed to finish the wagon, including memory seats, a perfect hood, 6cd changer and more. Same color interior, there are two very good sets of seat skins between the two cars. The parts car is a standard shift Gas car, the engine is gone but all clutch and shifter parts are there, enough to do another manual conversion. I love this car but have too many other projects around. Many new parts will go with this car, like new taillight assemblies, a new no-logo grill insert, other spares. I just don’t have time and a life change makes it hard to see this through right now. All the heavy work was done by Mike McCann At 413 Auto in Westfield MA, his work is highly regarded by this TDI community. Please contact me for questions, please PM me. Thanks in advance. I'll text you pictures... it's Dark Green with Tan leather, the parts car is light green, same interior. Everything works, A/C blows Ice cold. [/url]

Last edited: