2004 Passat 5 speed manual Malone stage 2 $3500 Kansas City

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
I am selling my last 2 TDI's, we shifted to BMW at my house.

The first one I am listing is my 2004 B5.5 with DUK 5 speed manual conversion, Malone Stage 2 tune, and balance shaft delete. My daughter drove this while away in college.
This is not the finest example of a B5.5 but has been dead reliable. It had a crease in the drivers rear fender when I bought it, and since I have owned it the clear coat has started to fail on the roof and hood. There is no rust on the car.

The car is a true GLS with leather/wood grain interior and steering wheel controls. The driver's seat has a split as seen in the pictures, and the car is generally in need of a good cleaning, it was routinely on dirt roads.

The car has just shy of 285k miles, and I recently installed a new tandem pump, coolant flange, and coolant temp sensor. The original tandem pump had an O-ring fail causing loss of vacuum and stiff brakes.

I just put about 1000 miles on it over the past two weeks and it drives great, yielding an average of mid 40's mpg. Cruise control, A/C, heat, windows and sunroof all work as they should.
The door lock modules are flaky, it doesn't know when the front 2 doors are opened, so they will re-lock after about 30 seconds if the car isn't started after being unlocked. The cluster center red info area will fade out if it gets too hot. Also, the drivers rear door doesn't always unlock with the fob. I have 1 key fob that came with the car and another that has been cut but not yet programmed. You can use VagTacho to program this key.

The price is $3500 cash, and I have lots of extra parts that can be thrown in for additional cash. I have several extra headlights, a good spare BHW engine with ECU and under hood harness, FIS cluster, and some extra oil filters and general whatever parts I have accumulated over the years. I don't want to list these parts separately yet, if they can be thrown into a deal for the car listed. If the buyer isn't interested in the spares I will list them later.

The car will be sold as is, cash in hand, local pickup in the Kansas City area.

[/URL]

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
This will be advertised locally this weekend. I will also be putting my 98 Jetta up for sale this weekend.