[ QUOTE ]
Hyates said:
More pix when you get a chance, please /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Harry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Harry!
I've uploaded some more pictures post-PDI on:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289232183

Again, this darn camera is a POS, or I just can't take very good pictures. Anyways, they give you an idea. In person, the colour is nothing like in the pictures, a very deep red with a hint of burgandy. OMG I sound like Martha.
Anyways, getting registration and insurance in the morning, one quick trip to the bank, and my months of waiting are history!!
I actually like the colour matching grille. Asked about what happened to the mild facelift, they don't know. I personally don't care, wanted the PD. Dealer thinks the mild facelifts will be seen halfway through model year.

Cheers!

PS: couldn't resist taking pics of the Anniversary "Rabbit"

Hyates

Veteran Member
TDI
SOLD
Spicy_Red: Yup, I LIKE it /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Looks like you also have the mult-function display! Excellent stuff. Enjoy your new 'delivery' tomorrow /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Harry.

gredi

Veteran Member
It looks like the camera is set to take standard quality pics. If it's like my Mavica, there is a fine setting. Try it and see.

VWV

TDI
TDI wagon - 2004 - Silver
Thanks very much for taking the time for those pics and posting them. Enjoy the fall in your Jetta /images/graemlins/smile.gif Have fun /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Oberkanone

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Jetta TDI Premium manual "gone"
What is the MSRP for the '04 compared to the '03? Local dealer stated there is a $2500 increase for the '04 with PD compared to the '03 TDI. /images/graemlins/eek.gif

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
[ QUOTE ]
Oberkanone said:
Local dealer stated there is a $2500 increase for the '04 with PD compared to the '03 TDI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on...how could that be?

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD

I can see the sport rings, but the steering wheel blocks the center display area. I cannot tell if it is an MFA cluster.

Any idea? Does it have an MFA stalk???

Lito

spoilsport

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Golf GLS Silver (Sold). 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon Tiptronic (daughter's)
[ QUOTE ]
Oberkanone said:
What is the MSRP for the '04 compared to the '03? Local dealer stated there is a $2500 increase for the '04 with PD compared to the '03 TDI. /images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! They'll tell you anything to try to get you to buy right now ! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

car54

theGAME
TDI
2002 Jetta
[ QUOTE ]
TurbineTech said:
[ QUOTE ]
POWERSTROKE said:
Pronounced : Pumpa doysa

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like Russian or Ukrainian

[/ QUOTE ]

hey turbinetech, nice T63 avatar! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oberkanone

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Jetta TDI Premium manual "gone"
[ QUOTE ]
spoilsport said:
[ QUOTE ]
Oberkanone said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! They'll tell you anything to try to get you to buy right now ! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]They did not have any 03 TDI to sell. Dealer was complaining that they would have a difficult time selling a $2500 increase to their "miser" TDI customers.

omgsoup

TDI
N/A
yeah, speaking of those 20th aniversary rabbit. while i was experiencing some legendary VW service on my 99 golf tdi, they lent me one (candy blue) becuase i had shown up at 7:30 to get a side view mirror put on. around 1:45 they gave me the GTi, and i was shocked. 1, i'm only 18, and 2 that's a really nice car. so i drove it. holy [censored]. itd hit like 2500-3000 rpm and go like a mother ****er. damn. then, roughtly 20 mins after i left the lot, i promtly ran it into the back of an 88 fleetwood cadallic (i was fiddling with the radio, it was my first wreck in 3 years, but he totally took too long to make that turn). the rabbit just got some chipped paint and a bit of lower bumper damage, and i totally crushed the trunk of the caddy, but wow, that was such a great car. the sound system wasn't so great. but so yeah, just my little story about the 20th aniversary rabbit.....

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
[ QUOTE ]
tongsli said:

I can see the sport rings, but the steering wheel blocks the center display area. I cannot tell if it is an MFA cluster.

Lito

[/ QUOTE ]

The car in the picture probably does have an MFA, because it is not the picture of a TDI, rather the other car that SR had taken pictures of, a yellow Golf, gasser, of course /images/graemlins/cool.gif

JimBob

Veteran Member
TDI
VW Golf Variant 1,9 PD 100hp, 2003, silver
Hello group,

doesn't your TDI's have the MFA? I just bought 2003 TDI PD 100hp Variant (wagon). It has the MFA and also intresting bonus as well -> It has GTI springs and shocks(standard feature in all -03 Golf's), nice and stiff... MFA rulez big time. Really giving usefull information. It "speaks" german though.. "bitte tankken" etc...

Antti

AVE_ENG

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta Atlantic Blue
[ QUOTE ]
lilredjetdiwagon said:
[ QUOTE ]
tongsli said:

Lito

[/ QUOTE ]

The car in the picture probably does have an MFA, because it is not the picture of a TDI, rather the other car that SR had taken pictures of, a yellow Golf, gasser, of course /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop confusing people. This is a picture of a 20th A.E. GTI. You can tell by the steering wheel, shifter and silver trim on the console. These are NOT coming stock in the 2004 TDI's. The MFA and 3-spoke wheel will remain a part of the luxury/leather package for the Jetta GLS. Just the new gauges as you see here will come in the '04s, I guess.

I also have to add, not just a gasser....a 1.8T. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
Sorry,

THIS is the one that Spicy Red posted in his imagestation Album that I MEANT to post.

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
Just took a look at the pictures you posted. Trick tranny, the way it goes back and forth from auto to stick! Manual? Or Magical?! /images/graemlins/eek.gif

JimBob

Veteran Member
TDI
VW Golf Variant 1,9 PD 100hp, 2003, silver
Hi,

you can find pic's from 2003 TDI with MFA from here:

my gallery

Only one pic though, notice that it's displaying litres per hour when idling.. You probably have seen MFS disp. before so no real value with these pic's.. I post them anyway, I have owned this car only for one week, so I'm quite excited about it /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Antti

mikey_sa

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 SEAT Ibiza TDI CUPRA
Hi . . nice pic of the MFA. On the Polo the middle section there is used for other warning lights and the MFA is in the window you have your clock in. Clock looks the same (font, color etc) and cycles through the different readings upon usage of stalk buttons there in the clock window back to the clock.

-Michael